Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have an issue returning items? I ordered the nice wall charger only to realize I can only charge at max 30AMP so the mobile charger will be fine. Already received the wall charger and hit “return item” on the app but then nothing happens. No shipping label, no instructions, nothing. Any input/experience would be appreciated!

Ordered April 23, 2022. Original EDD was October 25 - December 23. Then on July 20 EDD changed to November 8 - December 20. On Monday this week EDD became August 15-25. On Tuesday EDD became August 16-20. Yesterday my Tesla Advisor informed me that MYLR has left the factory and to expect a message within the next week to schedule my delivery appointment 👏 Very excited !!!!

Ordered April 23, 2022. Original EDD was October 25 - December 23. Then on July 20 EDD changed to November 8 - December 20. On Monday this week EDD became August 15-25. On Tuesday EDD became August 16-20. Yesterday my Tesla Advisor informed me that MYLR has left the factory and to expect a message within the next week to schedule my delivery appointment 👏 Very excited !!!!

My SA seems really not nice.. never received any text or email about "Your car departed from factory", Vin assigned, set the delivery schedule or trade-in.

Completely no communication. Got a delivery date by texting him first when I saw my Vin from source code and got 4 days EDD.

The delivery is next Monday, Aug 8, asked him if the car has arrived the SC, got a reply "Not yet" yesterday "1 AM". 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: karsten88
Wow you hit the jackpot. Seeing that Nov/Dec and a few Jan are just getting their MYLR cars delivered, having an April deliver now is unheard of unless it is an Austin VIN. Is your car coming from Austin? That would be interesting if they are starting to ship Austin cars all the way to Ontario now. They've certainly expanded out of Texas over the past month or so but hadn't seen any in the NE.

Reactions: Joey_82