Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, it's a Fremont VIN, "F" in column 11 and my Telsa Advisor indicated that all Canadian orders were coming from Fremont.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I hadn't heard anything about Austin cars coming to Canada but an April order being fulfilled in August was rare other than people in the SE getting Austin cars. Congrats, I'm jealous!!

Reactions: rypalmer
Ordered April 23, 2022. Original EDD was October 25 - December 23. Then on July 20 EDD changed to November 8 - December 20. On Monday this week EDD became August 15-25. On Tuesday EDD became August 16-20. Yesterday my Tesla Advisor informed me that MYLR has left the factory and to expect a message within the next week to schedule my delivery appointment 👏 Very excited !!!!

Congrats!

I've seen this a few times where some orders come much sooner. I wonder what it is.

A friend of mine ordered in November, myself in December, both white LR and we both have September EDD...

Or even the colour? I do recall that they do these batches, and maybe there's generally higher demand for white given its the 'free' colour, which is why these ones have longer delivery.

FWIW, I have another colleague who ordered a white Y LR 7 in May, and has had EDD of Jan-Mar 2023.

Today is the first day of my 14-day window. OD 3/13, MYP Blue/Black, FSD.

Really hoping they come through! I have a trip August 24-28 and will have to be forced to cancel or reschedule if my delivery date ends up there. I already gave up one car at the end of June because they would not hold until July 4 for me :-(

Reactions: keha and Individoo
If you don't mind me asking, when did you get your email to schedule pick-up. I'm within my 7 day window (that was moved closer), but no email or text to schedule. So kind of hard to schedule a bank draft and insurance.

Thanks
Have you tried to email your SA? I emailed my SA once I found my VIN in the source code even though my EDD that time was Aug 16 to 30. After emailing him, he was able to schedule a delivery date for me.

Reactions: KWC_Diu and dwong8
At what point did you even get a SA? I emailed the SA from my last Tesla purchase but I think he has left the company because it bounced.
I think a SA had sent me an email saying they were assigning me a new SA since the sender was moving to a new position. I didn't even know I had a SA assigned to my account. This was last March. Since then, I've emailed the SA with any questions I had although sometimes a different SA would reply. I just kept the chain going.

Has anyone tried removing FSD and then adding Enhanced Autopilot... all within a week before delivery? We actually want Enhanced Autopilot - no need for FSD so I want to remove but not sure if the Enhanced Autopilot option will appear after we remove FSD.

Trade-in txt today. EDD Aug 17-31, Montreal. Anyone has a clue how long it would take for the actual delivery?
You’re still a bit away. Your 2 week window will shrink to a 5-7 day or less window. So it’s not until then you’ll get a clearer idea.

Today is my first day of my 5 day window and only got email letting me know when car is arriving and when it arrives, then I will get email to book appointment.