Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Team,

Need your help.

I got message day before yesterday that I need to pay the balance, talked to some representative and changed it to Finance and did Finance application (which was approved, not sure which bank trusts me with $107K in loan:) )

Now my delivery window has shrunk to 10 days. August 24 - Sept 03

Tesla on website asked me to pay by wire. So I did the Wire payment yesterday but then there is no update to my account that wire has been paid. Strangely the message on the Web was (and is now) to make payment now.

So the real questions
1) How do I know they have got my down payment. I called up TESLA # and was told that will send me email, so I can send receipt of the wire payment by reply email. but never go that original email. Anyone in same situation
2) Will TESLA start production once they receive down payment or my vehicle is already on production line
3) Do they do deliveries over weekend? I really cant afford to take time off to take the delivery
4) I dont see VIN in my source code yet when do I expect to see the VIN

Did you include your order no and other info with the wire? wire can 2-3 business days to credit with the TESLA BANK OF AMERICA account plus another few days to reflect in your profile. plz, send your wire payment details to SA to be on the safer side.

Final payment mail is an automatic feature which leads to wire transfer but the easy, best and cheapest option is demand draft which is accepted and recommended across all the Canadian delivery centers.

Reactions: Waiting4MYLR
So the real questions
1) How do I know they have got my down payment. I called up TESLA # and was told that will send me email, so I can send receipt of the wire payment by reply email. but never go that original email. Anyone in same situation

=Answered above.
2) Will TESLA start production once they receive down payment or my vehicle is already on production line

=Vehicles are made as per the schedule and get assigned to the orders.
3) Do they do deliveries over weekend? I really cant afford to take time off to take the delivery

=Yes they do Saturday but not on Sunday.
4) I dont see VIN in my source code yet when do I expect to see the VIN.

=Have you received the text that your vehicle has left the factory and on route to your delivery centre ?

Most of Canadian orders are fulfilled by Fermont CA so 7-10 days for the east coast. I got my vin after delivery appointment email.

Reactions: Waiting4MYLR
For those that got their cars the last couple of weeks, could you please check your exterior temperature reading to see if it matches the real outside temperature? My car seems to be about 3-5C off of the real outside temperature. Just wonder if that is normal or not. Thanks!

It’s the time to rejoice!
F17CB584-F7AF-4297-936B-4BE48059E72D.jpeg

EDD moved up again from August 13-17 to now August 7-11. Means now I have to scramble to sell current car and get money in order.

Oddly enough, no VIN in app, but did find it in source code. Also no communication from Tesla other than the "it has left the factory" text.

Maybe I'll email the advisor as the above poster mentioned.
You can text back and they will respond