Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where did you get the crossclimate2?
Only Canadian Tire and Blackcircles sell 255 45 R19 in Canada.

You can find that info from Michelin Canada.

I chose Blackcircles with 15% promo code. Found the details in RFD.

Installation fee at local is 35.49 per tire. But need to double check before check out, for me I called to ensure their cost.

Screenshot_20220802-191826_Samsung Internet.jpg

What mats are you referring to? Expecting delivery shortly and in the market
All the info is here.

Just got 3 row mat from Eva.ca. Couldn't find it on Amazon or Ali.

Were there any import duties on wheel covers from Aliexpress? These look good. I was originally going to get rid of the cover and powder coat the wheels...but would like to consider this. Do you have the link?
Got dinged $60 as my seller declared it at 200usd >.<
Okay stupid creakign aound still there dammit

Now they have rimetrix knockoffs on aliexpress

Attachments

• 7AB3E436-05A9-4116-B527-1BB698AD9669.jpeg
    7AB3E436-05A9-4116-B527-1BB698AD9669.jpeg
    406 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Were there any import duties on wheel covers from Aliexpress? These look good. I was originally going to get rid of the cover and powder coat the wheels...but would like to consider this. Do you have the link?

C$ 247.32 19%OFF | 4PCS 19-Inch whirlwind Hubcap For Tesla Model Y Wheel Cap Original Car Replacement Automobile Cover Automobile Accessories 20-22

Import duties? I don't think so..

Reactions: AlphaZama
Hello! I’ve been following this thread for a long time but have never actually posted. I ordered a MYLR on Jan 15 in white. Current EDD is Aug 19-Sept 16 and it hasn’t changed in awhile.

I have been wishing I’d chosen black for a couple of months now, but I remember reading once that if you change colour you move to the back so I didn’t bother. I saw someone post in the last couple days that they changed colour and that didn’t happen. I’m now wondering if anyone else has any knowledge or experience of what happens to your EDD if you change colour? Being so close to the end now I doubt I will chance it, but I am curious!

Hello! I’ve been following this thread for a long time but have never actually posted. I ordered a MYLR on Jan 15 in white. Current EDD is Aug 19-Sept 16 and it hasn’t changed in awhile.

I have been wishing I’d chosen black for a couple of months now, but I remember reading once that if you change colour you move to the back so I didn’t bother. I saw someone post in the last couple days that they changed colour and that didn’t happen. I’m now wondering if anyone else has any knowledge or experience of what happens to your EDD if you change colour? Being so close to the end now I doubt I will chance it, but I am curious!

Only Canadian Tire and Blackcircles sell 255 45 R19 in Canada.

You can find that info from Michelin Canada.

I chose Blackcircles with 15% promo code. Found the details in RFD.

Installation fee at local is 35.49 per tire. But need to double check before check out, for me I called to ensure their cost.

Are you using the CrossClimate just for winter? I ask as I notice they're listed as an all season tire.

You certainly do not go to the back of the line.
In my case I changed from Midnight Silver to Blue...my EDD improved by 3 months or so. But that is only because my original order had no options. By changing to blue, my order now had an upgrade (Blue paint) so any MYLR order with an option, any option at all, is typically 3-4 months better EDD.

If you already have an option on your order such as white seats, 20" wheels, tow or FSD then changing your color around shouldn't make much (any?) difference to your EDD. At least not immediately. In the end you may end up with your car slightly earlier or slightly later than you would have just due to when Tesla produces a batch of White versus a batch of Black around the time of your delivery date. But you will never know in the end as you'll never know when your white order would have finally been delivered.

Are you using the CrossClimate just for winter? I ask as I notice they're listed as an all season tire.

For All Weather, not just for winter. It is better than stock Tyre in any condition like dry, wet etc.

I've been using Crossclimate+ on M3 for 3 yrs, it's a great performance in all weather, especially on wet rainy roads, it saved me to avoid the forward collision. (saved my time, several months for waiting to fix, also money or hassle with insurance)

Below is just numbers, but you can feel much better in actual life, near miss, etc.

And this is just my own opinion, only Michelin has a Similar Performance when the Tyre is nearly worn out.

Screenshot_20220703-193928_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
For All Weather, not just for winter. It is better than stock Tyre in any condition like dry, wet etc.

I've been using Crossclimate+ on M3 for 3 yrs, it's a great performance in all weather, especially on wet rainy roads, it saved me to avoid the forward collision. (saved my time, several months for waiting to fix, also money or hassle with insurance)

Below is just numbers, but you can feel much better in actual life, near miss, etc.

And this is just my own opinion, only Michelin has a Similar Performance when the Tyre is nearly worn out.

View attachment 838512

Very interesting - thanks for sharing that. That would be a nice option - having one tire to use year round and not having to swap, get additional set of wheels, etc.

Reactions: KWC_Diu
yea i am still surprised that they missed those things, i guess some customers might not even notice if they didnt pay much attention to the car exterior difference.

Also checked the VIN and headlights, all performance spec too.
I have attached delivery check list which is very helpful!

Attachments

• Checklist 2.pdf
    586.4 KB · Views: 69