Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think there is anything normal about Tesla and EDDs.
I've been following the delivery threads since March and I've seen things go in every direction for people.
I've seen people get a big push like yours and then get a VIN a couple days later.
Others get a push and then it slowly creeps back closer to the previous EDD.
Others get pushed and it never recovers.
Some get pushed and pushed and pushed but those are usually people with older MYLR orders that provide less profit for Tesla.
Thanks for the useful info.

Reactions: arbitrage000
Woke up this morning to a significant improvement in my EDD. Went from Nov 6- Dec 18 to now Sep 28-Nov 2.
Maybe Austin is taking the load off the backlog or maybe US customers are starting to delay to try for the $7500 tax credit in Jan??

Either way I'll take it. No need to switch to MYP anymore the way things are trending. Will see if Tesla tries to squeeze my delivery into Sept EOQ.
I have a MYLR with tow, no FSD. You made me check again, just checked 2 hours ago and YES !!!!
From Nov 6 - Dec 18 to Oct 3 - Nov 7
It seems your FSD/color is helping.

I have a MYLR with tow, no FSD. You made me check again, just checked 2 hours ago and YES !!!!
From Nov 6 - Dec 18 to Oct 3 - Nov 7
It seems your FSD/color is helping.
That is great. Seems like things are improving across Canada.
I don't have FSD on mine. Only option is Blue paint.
Still our locations and paint colors and your tow could all be making the EDDs slightly different despite your 5 day earlier OD.

Let us know how it goes!!

yes please, let us know. I'm scheduled for tomorrow at Lawrence as well. Good Luck !

Okay so, delivery was great. 10:30AM, car was inside surprisingly whilst there were many others outside. Front plate wasn't installed yet, I didnt request to not install but it was a win win. Overall build quality, huge improvements. No weird/crooked gaps, everything was straight and flush and well tucked. Taillights sat evenly. There was the one odd tucking situation in the back right passenger side where the door rubber was tucked under the roof lining, I just fixed it myself. Overall, I am super pleased, I had the checklist handy already, but I didnt really go through it as I knew what I was looking for already. There was one tiny bit stone chip on the rear hatch (back left) above taillights, they touched it up already.

Super happy with the overall car.
Those who say Tesla quality is poor, I must say it has improved drastically.

For reference:
OD - May 1, 2022 - MYLR
EDD1 - Sept 2022 - Nov 2022
July 16, 2022 - changed to MY P
EDD2 (a few days after) - Aug 4 - 18
EDD3 on July 24 -> Aug 9 - 12
Pick Up date: Aug 10, 10:30AM Lawrence

• Love
Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
Okay so, delivery was great. 10:30AM, car was inside surprisingly whilst there were many others outside. Front plate wasn't installed yet, I didnt request to not install but it was a win win. Overall build quality, huge improvements. No weird/crooked gaps, everything was straight and flush and well tucked. Taillights sat evenly. There was the one odd tucking situation in the back right passenger side where the door rubber was tucked under the roof lining, I just fixed it myself. Overall, I am super pleased, I had the checklist handy already, but I didnt really go through it as I knew what I was looking for already. There was one tiny bit stone chip on the rear hatch (back left) above taillights, they touched it up already.

For reference:
OD - May 1, 2022 - MYLR
Thanks for letting us know. Did you get a mobile charger and mud flaps?

I got a mobile charger yes, but no mud flaps. Need to schedule mobile service for that. Some cars had it in the front only or none at all, like me.

I also got a J1772 adapter!

What sucks is I ordered a mobile charger thinking I wouldnt have one lol but I processed/requested a refund already so

Reactions: keha

For reference:
OD - May 1, 2022 - MYLR
I got a mobile charger yes, but no mud flaps. Need to schedule mobile service for that. Some cars had it in the front only or none at all, like me.

I also got a J1772 adapter!

What sucks is I ordered a mobile charger thinking I wouldnt have one lol but I processed/requested a refund already so
thanks again, I’m tomorrow. Not suppose to get a mobile charger, but hopefully I will. So haven’t ordered one.

Enjoy the car!

Reactions: frostwhyte and keha
So once we have any MVPA, can we safely assume delivery will go ahead on the scheduled date? I've also gotten the notification to pay the balance.

Or should I continue to be nervous until I'm actually sitting in the vehicle? I'm scheduled for delivery this Saturday.

This was my 3rd Tesla that I picked up last Saturday. Each time I had a VIN assigned to me, I never had any issues picking up the vehicle. I had scheduled it on Friday last week, but they moved it to Saturday instead as the truck transporting the car was slightly delayed and they wanted to make sure they have enough time to inspect the vehicle.

I picked up Saturday afternoon in Laval, car was pretty much flawless, did not find any issues outside of a few marks on the car that they were able to just buff off with a cleaner and microfiber towel.

It was extremely hot that day, they offered all customers cold perrier water and also came out with Costco sized boxes of Mr Freezes for people that were inspecting their cars in the heat.