Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And how are you gonna get to Innisfill from Toronto ? An uber will be quite expensive, but doable. I image you'll fly Porter, which will put you downtown?
Maybe easier to rent a car and drop off in Innisfill, most companies will allow you to drop off at a different location.
And if you think it's only 14 hours, meh, it will be longer, but doable in one shot.

Plan was to fly Porter to city centre, take the GO to either Bradford or Aurora and finish on the Go bus to Yonge St. @ Innisfil Beach Rd. and then I guess maybe uber the last few KM. Its only like $15 from City Centre to get the Innisfil Beach Rd (yeah takes almost 2 hours though). Maybe we'll rent a car.

Haven't figured all those details out yet - still in our 5 week delivery window so we have lots of time.

Did you end up getting a mobile charger included on delivery? Hope delivery went well!
I did and was surprised (pick-up Lawrence location). I wasn't suppose to as my order was in June 2022 (ie. didn't make that April cutoff). So not complaining, and luckily didn't order through Tesla.

I did not get mudflaps, but that's because they ran out. So need a service appointment for that. It did come with ppl just for the lower portion by the 2 rear passenger doors.

I picked up yesterday, but it's in service today to fix up some minor things. Once I get it back I'll provide a better overall delivery update.

Reactions: keha
I did and was surprised (pick-up Lawrence location). I wasn't suppose to as my order was in June 2022 (ie. didn't make that April cutoff). So not complaining, and luckily didn't order through Tesla.

I did not get mudflaps, but that's because they ran out. So need a service appointment for that. It did come with ppl just for the lower portion by the 2 rear passenger doors.

I picked up yesterday, but it's in service today to fix up some minor things. Once I get it back I'll provide a better overall delivery update.
Nice to hear about the mobile connector!

We literally just got a call today saying our delivery for tomorrow needs to be rescheduled to next Wednesday because of delays at the US-Canada border.

.... so the wait continues...

Just checked the source code, vin is F505. Do you guys think it's worth looking at the vehicle or reject it for a more current VIN? Thanks.
Take the dang car! Lol.

Less likely it’s been rejected for any specific reason. It’s more like someone could not take delivery because they’re away, or cancelled because of other reasons (e.g. financibg, interest rates, etc)

505 is still pretty recent, probably built within the last 2.5-3 Weeks

• Funny
Reactions: Individoo
Also, no text about trade in or anything leaving the factory.

Take the dang car! Lol.

Less likely it’s been rejected for any specific reason. It’s more like someone could not take delivery because they’re away, or cancelled because of other reasons (e.g. financibg, interest rates, etc)
Agreed, I think there are many reasons people cannot take deliveries during summer holidays. As for any car, do a thorough check when you pick it up and enjoy it!

what is your order date

So I originally ordered the car on Jan 1, 2022, but I never completed the financing section until Jan 4, 2022 (SA told me to select cash as my payment method and change to whatever method I settle on closer to the delivery date.

Since then, I've had a handful of estimated delivery dates, but my most recent ones were:
Aug 27 - Sept 23 (4 week)
Aug 30 - Sept 13 (2 week, current EDD)

Reactions: rayli