Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After losing my first VIN, I asked Tesla via txt why and what happen. I was simply told, VIN was release from acct and is awaiting for next VIN.
Today, in source code, looks like I got a new VIN assigned. F538xxx
I hope I can still make the current EDD for delivery.

Hi All,

Took delivery Friday. Nearly flawless MYP. No panel gap issues or really obvious issues. Nearly means:

-small bit of overspray on windshield. Some steel wool and a razor blade and they sorted it out before I left SC.
-this is the strange one. The trim at the back lower section of the center console was missing. Just not installed. They have ordered it and I have a service request for a mobile install once it’s delivered.

Otherwise delivery was fantastic. The app for the delivery inspection is fantastic to help focus the inspection process. Otherwise I would have been just randomly looking. Super helpful as you can focus on the details.

I was F516 and I did I get the new door trim and a mobile connector. Someone had mentioned ordering the 14-50 adapter from someone on this site. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Overall great delivery experience. Car is fantastic.