Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery on Aug 16. Left at the ppf shop for 8 days and finally had time to post today. Meet Mai folks. The wait was worth it!
20220830_104910.jpg

Don't get my hopes up mate...
Lol all we have is hope. As long as your date hold firm you should get it. Saw a post today that fremont started providing cargo covers and we know door panels have already been upgraded. Matrix lights are a maybe but the rumor was that they dont have stock for the old lights until october. I wish you good luck!

Reactions: Joey_82
Actually, for those who have taken delivery recently - does Tesla install the front license plate? We have one of those quick bandit brackets I'd rather use. Anything else to be aware of, or surprised by?
Yes they do. I tried to ask my service guy to leave it off and i would install the QB myself but they ignored me. I just let it go since i was getting my ppf done right after

Reactions: Quinn Duffy
Took MYLR delivery yesterday - Bit of a bumpy experience, couple of panel gaps and was told they may not fix them or charge me to fix them :mad: Also mobile charger isn't included neither any gift card.
Got matrix lights and new panel doors, no cargo cover as it is a 7 seater.
Was suggested to get PPF done, any suggestions for that?