Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian 8.0 topic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed 2.40.21. VIN 44xxxx, a classic. I do not like the new look. It was not broken, why fix it?
Eveything is washed out, no more contrast.
Someone should get fired at Tesla. I tought I would get improvements with software upgrades. This is far from beeing an improvement.
Can I go back?

I really like 8.0 - can't understand what all the bitching and moaning is about in other threads.....

One small bug - when I looked at the tone controls, they were set flat but the sound was equalized. Once I moved a slider, the tone matched the positions - if that makes any sense!

Reactions: RedP85+
Got it and love it. Played with it for over an hour while I was charging.
I always want the nav on top, love the way the nav zooms as you drive, like the extra map space, love the new media player, love the DJ stories with the music and don't mind the new look.
All the complaining come be fixed by adding options like Nav always on top on/off, extended map on/off etc. That way the people who hate change could have it their way but of course they would find something else to complain about.
Don't have AP so can't say anything other than keep your friggin hands on the wheel, pay attention and stop whining.
Best car ever still getting better.