Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian GROUP BUY - UNPLUGGED LOWERING KIT!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey fellow canadian tesla owners! I am running a group buy on the Unplugged performance lowering kit for MS with air suspension.......here's the link......

Sports Air Suspension Lowering Kit for Tesla Model S - Unplugged Performance

This is by far the best way to lower our air suspension Ms...this will give our cars the most aggressive stance...but can be adjusted back to reg. For our winter season....easy install!
So far I have 5 units ordered....I will be going to Buffalo later this month to pickup the kits.....you can save on tax/duties by ordering through this group buy.....pricing roughly comes to $650 cad after conversion.....anyone interested let me know ASAP as I have to place order within the next 2 weeks (just in case for stock) .....you can come by my house....meet n greet lol ....meet a few of the other guys...talk mods cars have a drink etc.

Shoot me a dm with ur number if interested.

Fyi....doing this just to help out our fellow Canadian Ms guys ....either way I'm going south and grabbing the kits so lmk!

• Informative
Reactions: imjd
Just to let anyone know that's interested and sceptical, I've met with Al to talk about the purchase of the springs. Cool guy and seems honest, I'm going to be joining him on the order as he's placing it in a couple of days. Came to agreement with him, left a deposit and will pay the rest on delivery.