Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting quoted 5k+ ... M3P living in brampton (figures). Aviva is giving the lowest rates, BUT the M3P falls in a higher Collision Rate group, so it doesn’t qualify for “Waiver of Depreciation OPCF 43”, which my broker highly advised not to skip out on, said to go for the higher premium, but ensure we have OPCF 43.
Still shopping around

Getting quoted 5k+ ... M3P living in brampton (figures). Aviva is giving the lowest rates, BUT the M3P falls in a higher Collision Rate group, so it doesn’t qualify for “Waiver of Depreciation OPCF 43”, which my broker highly advised not to skip out on, said to go for the higher premium, but ensure we have OPCF 43.
Still shopping around
Your age, where you live, etc, all affect the rates. Bundling home also helps to lower the rates. Check out CAA direct. They were almost 33% cheaper for me with a super clean record.

shopping for new car insurance, cant find much about their claim/payout process, have you or any friends dealt with getting payout and is it a smooth experience thanks.
I went through my broker - Lawrie Insurance Group. They were very helpful and answer ALL those questions. All for Elizabeth Fonteboa and tell them Pierre Moatti referred you. ‭+1 (800) 661-1518

• Informative
Reactions: Klyde99
shopping for new car insurance, cant find much about their claim/payout process, have you or any friends dealt with getting payout and is it a smooth experience thanks.
Depending on the types of claims you’re talking about, if you ever need to make a claim for medical treatment (not a lawsuit against another vehicle), there are 3 standout (bad) companies. Aviva, Wawanesa & Desjardins.