Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian invites coming!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pushing hard for that info too. Nothing so far, but all public indications are encouraging and let's just say, Tesla is paying attention to the Canadian market and it's needs.

Understood! Based on reservation preference data alone, they can see what people really want. Well except for the Standard Range battery. Nobody is getting that anytime soon.

Look forward to hearing more of your insights!

Reactions: pmich80
I'm going to have to roll the dice unfortunately. The top of my budget is the SR battery with the Ontario rebate (perhaps AWD if necessary to get the rebate in time), but it sounds as though that may not happen until 2019 and who knows what our June election will bring.

Sigh, i hope I don't have to wait nearly 3 years to fund out that the car will be out of my comfortable price range.

Reactions: DavidP and Tony_YYZ
I'm going to have to roll the dice unfortunately. The top of my budget is the SR battery with the Ontario rebate (perhaps AWD if necessary to get the rebate in time), but it sounds as though that may not happen until 2019 and who knows what our June election will bring.

Sigh, i hope I don't have to wait nearly 3 years to fund out that the car will be out of my comfortable price range.

We hear you, @ChooseGreen , we hope the stars align and a 3 comes your way soon!

Understood! Based on reservation preference data alone, they can see what people really want.

For what it's worth, the preference in my account is stuck on AWD; when I try to change it to first production, it seems to save, but then when I reload the page it's back on AWD. If this is affecting other people, Tesla may not be getting accurate info on what people want.

I presume this won't actually affect when I'll get an invitation...

For what it's worth, the preference in my account is stuck on AWD; when I try to change it to first production, it seems to save, but then when I reload the page it's back on AWD. If this is affecting other people, Tesla may not be getting accurate info on what people want.

I presume this won't actually affect when I'll get an invitation...

the same thing happens to me. I'm hoping I dont get passed because i want the first production version