Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian invites coming!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got invited to configure!
Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 4.04.10 PM.png

OK, I've just updated the International Tesla Cost Estimator to include the just published CA$ prices (other currencies still use US$ x currency conversion x country markup). Your CA$ estimates should be 100% accurate now! (for available options - AWD is still an estimate).

The only item I haven't seen yet is the price of 19" wheels upgrade - @Lukez? @iKhalid? @RiverBrick? @RayCzar? @Tony_YYZ?

International Tesla Cost Estimator - 2018-03-22b.png

Attachments

• International Tesla Cost Estimator - 2018-03-22.png
    International Tesla Cost Estimator - 2018-03-22.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
OK, I've just updated the International Tesla Cost Estimator to include the just published CA$ prices (other currencies still use US$ x currency conversion x country markup). Your CA$ estimates should be 100% accurate now! (for available options - AWD is still an estimate).

The only item I haven't seen yet is the price of 19" wheels upgrade - @Lukez? @iKhalid? @RiverBrick? @RayCzar? @Tony_YYZ?

View attachment 288474
the 19" wheels are a $2,000 CAD option.

• Helpful
Reactions: jkirkwood001
I opted to hold my place in line for the AWD but I could still go back and configure the 3 as a first production model. Looks like all the hold place in line option does is give you an email for whenever your selected option becomes available. You don't actually lose your place though who knows if pricing or delivery times will change between now and then.

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck
what are people going to do for winter tires? Buy another set from Tesla or is there a better option?

I was originally planning on opting for the 19" wheels. I've since changed my mind.

My new tentative plan is to buy the car with the 18" Aero wheels, run them until winter then buy winter tires and put them on the aero rims.

Then in the spring, buy a set of 18" Turbine style rims and wrap them with the OEM tires that I took off of the Aero rims and use those as my new summer wheels.

I was originally planning on opting for the 19" wheels. I've since changed my mind.

My new tentative plan is to buy the car with the 18" Aero wheels, run them until winter then buy winter tires and put them on the aero rims.

Then in the spring, buy a set of 18" Turbine style rims and wrap them with the OEM tires that I took off of the Aero rims and use those as my new summer wheels.

Oooo what a great idea. Something else i could consider. I've been debating back and forth when it comes to which tires to get. I'd like to get winter tires on the 18 but at the same time have summer 19 inch tires (don't mind the loss of range). So i'm thinking buy it with the 19s and then get the 18s winter package i suppose. Not sure.

Oooo what a great idea. Something else i could consider. I've been debating back and forth when it comes to which tires to get. I'd like to get winter tires on the 18 but at the same time have summer 19 inch tires (don't mind the loss of range). So i'm thinking buy it with the 19s and then get the 18s winter package i suppose. Not sure.
The 19s are damn nice, I don't think I would find anything I like better in aftermarket rims, so I would probably upgrade with order and then buy cheaper rims for winter with decent snow tires.

Reactions: pmich80
The 19s are damn nice, I don't think I would find anything I like better in aftermarket rims, so I would probably upgrade with order and then buy cheaper rims for winter with decent snow tires.

Agreed! I'm just looking at the after market (looking at T-sportsline website for inspiration) and the ones that come with Telsa are really nice so i'll just stick with those. Maybe i could go to Costco for some winters if i decide not to get the Aeros Winter package.