Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked back on the Tesla site today, it is now showing June as the timeframe for delivery for new orders. I guess all the current production is spoken for. I guess I can place my order soon, I was targeting the May/June timeframe for delivery.

It definitely said June when I looked at the Model 3 page earlier today. Now it shows "2-14 Weeks" for Model 3 SR+ and LR AWD while Performance still shows June.
Yeah, it changed back to 2-14 weeks for the SR+ and LR at some point during the day today. Although 14 weeks pretty much is the end of June anyways. I have a feeling that it is more like 2 OR 14 weeks. If there is a car with your configuration in transit that is not spoken for, it'll be two weeks. Otherwise, it's going to be 14 weeks.

I'm not in a huge hurry for my P. I wouldn't want the car now, there is still tons of snow here and the potholes are horrible. I need to give the City of Ottawa crews time to patch those up before rolling on 20s :) My 2012 Volt still works fine for day-to-day driving anyways.

The portal ETA got updated from 14-21 of March to 2-4 weeks from order placed. Decided to give the local store a call and they told me they currently don't have a date for the car.
I'm in the same boat, it is showing up as 2-4 weeks from order placed. I am hoping that the BC CEV funds will be topped up again because I don't think it will last past the weekend at this rate.