Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made the switch from an RWD to LR this morning. Original O/D was 3/14 for a MSM/Aero/No FSD. Last EDD was Oct - Dec. Will see what happens once it updates...
Strange... I was told by Tesla that I couldn't make the switch from RWD to LR cuz its too late in the ordering process. Current EDD is Sept to Nov... Original O/D was Feb. Only solace seems to be the periodic appreciation of the vehicles although this last round didn't increase the RWD. Also don't see the supply contraints easy anytime soon. Family member ordered a Y in Jan and it's gone up 10k but it's showing almost a year before it's delivered...

Strange... I was told by Tesla that I couldn't make the switch from RWD to LR cuz its too late in the ordering process. Current EDD is Sept to Nov... Original O/D was Feb. Only solace seems to be the periodic appreciation of the vehicles although this last round didn't increase the RWD. Also don't see the supply contraints easy anytime soon. Family member ordered a Y in Jan and it's gone up 10k but it's showing almost a year before it's delivered...

I was able to make the change online. I received the revised Order Update email right after with my new purchase agreement as well.

I ordered a SR in white with white interior on June 07. EDD is July 15 to Aug 08. Should I expect it to be delayed? I see many people here who ordered in 2021 and are still without a car.

It's very hit or miss for EDDs. Seems like some people get lucky and get their cars very quickly - likely due to a car with their exact specs becoming available. Others ordered in Aug/Sep 2021 and still have not received their cars and have EDDs in Q4 of this year.

To avoid disappointment, I'd take your EDD with a grain of salt. The time to get excited is when you receive your VIN because then you'll know you've been assigned a car.

With that being said, your EDD window is quite narrow. Hopefully it actually does mean you're getting the car then. Keep us posted!

Reactions: Vawlkus
It's very hit or miss for EDDs. Seems like some people get lucky and get their cars very quickly - likely due to a car with their exact specs becoming available. Others ordered in Aug/Sep 2021 and still have not received their cars and have EDDs in Q4 of this year.

To avoid disappointment, I'd take your EDD with a grain of salt. The time to get excited is when you receive your VIN because then you'll know you've been assigned a car.

With that being said, your EDD window is quite narrow. Hopefully it actually does mean you're getting the car then. Keep us posted!
Thanks.