Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow that’s incredibly fortunate. I ordered on the 28th as well but haven’t gotten anything yet here in Vancouver. Seen a couple vehicles pop up in inventory but my SA takes forever to respond and by the time she does it’s already gone...
Interesting. I ordered on May 27 (LR, white / black). I originally ordered a SR+ mid May but I eventually got the ok from my wife to step up to the LR. I expect that bumped me to the back and was I had been expecting a late July delivery, according to the sales guy. The EDD was initially for the LR was mid to late July,
then late July to mid August, and now it’s 9-13 weeks.

Yikes. I was hoping that going with the standard white exterior, black interior, would help with an earlier delivery. We’ll
see.

Interesting. I ordered on May 27 (LR, white / black). I originally ordered a SR+ mid May but I eventually got the ok from my wife to step up to the LR. I expect that bumped me to the back and was I had been expecting a late July delivery, according to the sales guy. The EDD was initially for the LR was mid to late July,
then late July to mid August, and now it’s 9-13 weeks.

Yikes. I was hoping that going with the standard white exterior, black interior, would help with an earlier delivery. We’ll
see.
That's how it works, especially for the low volume LRs and Ps. Deliveries are in the last 3 weeks of the quarter. Unless you find one in inventory or a demo, you're likely looking at September.

You can look at inventory here: https://ev-tsla.com

That's how it works, especially for the low volume LRs and Ps. Deliveries are in the last 3 weeks of the quarter. Unless you find one in inventory or a demo, you're likely looking at September.

You can look at inventory here: https://ev-tsla.com
Dang. Was thinking the white LR were high volume. And last week, salesguy told me before that he was seeing a delivery date of July 29. It seemed like he was referring to some information I didn’t have.

I was surprised because I’d heard here,
like you’re saying, that they came at the end of quarters. I suspect you’re right - although I hope you’re wrong.

Just called Tesla sales. One of the SA said if the order was made in May, most likely will getting it by end of June, or early July. And I told them how come my account shown 9-13 weeks today, he went to check my account on their system, it shown EDD is Jun20-26…. So if any one in Vancouver who orders M3 SD+ In May, might just call your SA to find out.

Just called Tesla sales. One of the SA said if the order was made in May, most likely will getting it by end of June, or early July. And I told them how come my account shown 9-13 weeks today, he went to check my account on their system, it shown EDD is Jun20-26…. So if any one in Vancouver who orders M3 SD+ In May, might just call your SA to find out.
That's funny because I just called Tesla sales in West Vancouver and she just said "it says 9-13 weeks, so it will be that length of time since you ordered in May 11" ... not reassuring :( but I know that the EDD changes all the time and people who ordered in early May are receiving their cars (in Vancouver/Surrey). Just gotta hang in there ..

That's funny because I just called Tesla sales in West Vancouver and she just said "it says 9-13 weeks, so it will be that length of time since you ordered in May 11" ... not reassuring :( but I know that the EDD changes all the time and people who ordered in early May are receiving their cars (in Vancouver/Surrey). Just gotta hang in there ..
Why there’s sales telling us different stores…. Let’s see what is the EDD on our account Monday.

Reactions: ArdeliaMapp
Omg. I am on the same boat like you….. all the sudden changes to 9-13 weeks this morning. I am tried to call my SA already……
Also just called my SA, he said not to worry about about the EDD just check back in a day or two

Damn lucky, does this mean SA’s are able to see something we can’t. Constantly checking inventory and no SR+ popping up. Also my SA seems very unwilling to help saying even if something did pop up I can’t jump the line
I feel super lucky. They can definitely see lots that we can’t see. I basically said multiple times that I’ll just buy a used 2021 from a dealership, and that lit a fire under them. I’m assuming this car (as it’s already on its way from the factory to Surrey) was a cancelled order.

Reactions: Freshhprince95
I feel super lucky. They can definitely see lots that we can’t see. I basically said multiple times that I’ll just buy a used 2021 from a dealership, and that lit a fire under them. I’m assuming this car (as it’s already on its way from the factory to Surrey) was a cancelled order.
Spoke to my SA and told me that they're pumping out a lot of SR+ within the next couple weeks for the end of the quarter so we should see some movement fairly soon. Told me the EDDs on the website aren't as reliable until it narrows down quite a bit after you get the Tesla Vision notice.
Really hope this is true. At this point I don’t even mind getting a different configuration If it means I get it faster LOL

Changed my config and

dang lucky!! what's the deal with some SA's who are super willing to help vs some who are just like, "gotta wait like everyone else"
I did tell him multiple times (and it was true) that I was looking at used model 3s (2021, same config, just a couple thousand kms on them and no incentive ..) so he was motivated to keep my business plus it was probably luck that he was able to find one that someone had cancelled as the one I got is currently in transit to Surrey (my original pick up location was Vancouver)
I will pay $3,900 extra plus taxes for a red exterior and a white interior, plus cost of seat covers cause I don’t want a white interior lol

Really hope this is true. At this point I don’t even mind getting a different configuration If it means I get it faster LOL
Right!? I ordered the white SR+ just over a month ago. Sick of waiting. Was happy to pay a few thousand extra for a different colour (red is sweet and fairly rare in BC lower mainland) and I get to take delivery THIS WEEK. No more EDD change BS

Reactions: Da Canuck
Wow that’s incredibly fortunate. I ordered on the 28th as well but haven’t gotten anything yet here in Vancouver. Seen a couple vehicles pop up in inventory but my SA takes forever to respond and by the time she does it’s already gone...
Yeah, using my auto refresher chrome extension, I found a white one with my specs that came into stock. It was 7:30pm though, and i didn’t want to blow in another $100. It’s really hard to have something come up during working hours... I guess people who are quick and pay get car faster.