Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey that's awesome. Glad to hear it all worked out for you 🙂. Was the sales rep involved in the car check for defects?
K also, would love to know if you are getting ppf and your experience. Thanks!
Oh this is important - the rep barely helped me with any check or tutorials due to COVID. My guy for window tinting discovered the flaw for me... otherwise it may have been weeks until I noticed.

Also what is PPF? lol sry

Reactions: JSB485
Oh that’s disappointing for sure. When did you order?
So I got it!!!! There were very few cars in the lot, mostly 3's and Y. I guess I just got lucky.

Front hood that had damage in transit looked good as new, and they even took $1600 off the car for it so I will take it.

Car is perfect and everything I have dreamed of, however there was one piece of trim missing on the back... quality control. But they said they would fix it for free as it is under warranty and even come to me!

Overall, what you would expect from Tesla, but nonetheless I am super grateful I got it early. I hope you all get yours ASAP.
Oh so awesome!! Congrats!! Figured all was good yesterday when there was nothing but crickets. Yeah I’d be okay with the $1600 for the scratch you can’t see. Do they go over the car with you? Is that how you noticed the trim? What dealership Oakville?

Oh ok saw your reply about rep not going over the car with you due to Covid. Good to know!
yep! It was Vaughan BTW!

I highly recommend going on Youtube and watching a full overview of the touch screen and stuff before your delivery appointment. Anything more than activating your phone key, you're pretty much on your own.

The car is under warranty that covers any delivery flaws for like 8k KM or something so I highly suggest getting it looked at by someone who knows cars well (or you if you're more knowledgeable than me).

Oh this is important - the rep barely helped me with any check or tutorials due to COVID. My guy for window tinting discovered the flaw for me... otherwise it may have been weeks until I noticed.

Also what is PPF? lol sry
Oh paint protection film. Like 3m on the car to help with chips and scratches. I have looked up a few places so can send you links for a read. But was just curious on experience.
In Toronto it was only Ys and 3s. 3:1 Ys to 3s. Not a single S or X.
Any chance you know how many came to Toronto?

yep! It was Vaughan BTW!

I highly recommend going on Youtube and watching a full overview of the touch screen and stuff before your delivery appointment. Anything more than activating your phone key, you're pretty much on your own.

The car is under warranty that covers any delivery flaws for like 8k KM or something so I highly suggest getting it looked at by someone who knows cars well (or you if you're more knowledgeable than me).
Mine will be delivered to Oakville someday, hopefully soon. Tesla advisor said he had a built day of last Tuesday or Wednesday (May 4th or 5th) and would let me know once it was in Chicago so I can sell my current vehicle. I will definitely check out YouTube before I go. Good advice.