Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bad day for me :(
  • Delivery date: June
  • Previous delivery dates: May 27 - June 13, May 26 - June 13, May 25 - June 13, May 24 - June 13, May 21 - June 10, May 25 - June 14
I was expecting June to be honest, but I had hope for those delivery dates.

so from what I was thinking was:

Full front end PPF (full hood, fenders, and bumpers, mirrors), rocker panels, and luggage strip. And I think most companies added Ceramic coating only on the ppf. I haven't seen a best recommendation yet so trying to get the most value. For something like this I have seen the cost around $2500.

Reactions: savicbo
so from what I was thinking was:

Full front end PPF (full hood, fenders, and bumpers, mirrors), rocker panels, and luggage strip. And I think most companies added Ceramic coating only on the ppf. I haven't seen a best recommendation yet so trying to get the most value. For something like this I have seen the cost around $2500.
Probably worth it if you do a lot of highway driving

Mine just change from an actual timeframe to 1-13 weeks... anyone else?
Luckily not (for now). In fact, unlike a few other reports here, my delivery window end date moved ahead by one day to June 17. Saw June 12 last night but assuming that's just the nightly weirdness that seems to happen.
To save anyone having to search for the original post, here's a repost of the order info: April 7 order date, estimated delivery May 29 - June 18 (now June 17). Kitchener, Ontario delivery location. M3 LR, white on black interior, no FSD

I just got an update from my SA. I emailed him asking if he has any news. Unfortunately, he has no update on delivery or VIN or build date. He said he's not expecting to know much for another month. So it looks like my delivery window of June 8-28 is fairly accurate. Probably looking at mid to late June which makes me sad and more excited!

Reactions: cyberry