Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I heard, the software updates were pushed to the cars today. If your config is sitting on a lot and you ordered early, there is a big chance that they will assign it to you for pickup ASAP.

I ordered in late March, but unfortunately, there are none of my config waiting for me in Ottawa. My estimate is still June 14-30. Come on Fremont, build the Canadian M3Ps :)

From what I heard, the software updates were pushed to the cars today. If your config is sitting on a lot and you ordered early, there is a big chance that they will assign it to you for pickup ASAP.

I ordered in late March, but unfortunately, there are none of my config waiting for me in Ottawa. My estimate is still June 14-30. Come on Fremont, build the Canadian M3Ps :)
What colour? If I see one when I'm there I will steal it for ya

M3LR, White on Black, 18", Kitchener, April 4 order date now showing June 12-30 in my account, that's by far the latest estimated date I've seen so far, earliest previous date was mid-May and latest date was June 18. June 30 would be 12 weeks, basically 3 full months since ordering which is quite unfortunate but can't honestly say I need the car right now, not that many places to go these days. I guess that means that my order isn't in the current batch sitting in lots.

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything from my SA again after this phone call lmao.

Yesterday she told me on the phone that she will be getting my VIN later that night and she'll send me an email. Never got anything. I found it odd that she called just to "let me know" but without a VIN.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.

UPDATE!!!!!!!

My VIN was assigned this morning and delivery is scheduled for tomorrow at Lawrence Toronto already. Scrambling to get insurance/parking/bank draft lol

M3 LR, White, Black, 18", No FSD. Ordered: March 27