Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the license fee for those of you in Ontario? Before I had a VIN, it was $139, and then when I found the VIN in the MVPA and source code, it became $129. Today I got a delivery appointment assigned to me, and it just became $119. What's going on? I bank with Tangerine and they need several days to mail the bank draft, so I already ordered it. Now that the final payment amount is changed, do I have to "cancel it" and order a new one?
When i got mine, the amount was lower on the final paperwork, since my draft was more, they just mailed me a check for the difference.

For those who already got their cars, how does it work for the appointment? Do you get to choose the date and time slot or is it more like "come at that time or wait 3 more months" ? Also how long does it take at the store for delivery? I'm getting the Teams pre-delivery meeting tomorrow night.

Ordered april 14, M3 SR+ white/black, 18in wheels. I got a VIN in the source code this weekend and the expected delivery range is now at june 8 - june 14. I expect to get the delivery call by the end of the week or early next week.

I had a pickup date for June 3rd in Richmond I got a call today saying they delivered car in Surrey and if I could pick it up from there I asked how long it would take for a Richmond delivery they said no idea so I just agreed to come to surrey and pick up the car now on June 3rd it's a white s+ aero wheels black interior no fsd

Reactions: Bertuzzi44
One more data point for this discussion:
Ordered April 26: M3 LR blue/black 18" wheels FSD
Delivery to Lawrence Ave. Toronto
Original delivery estimate June 8 to June 28, which changed forwards and back pretty much daily after that, as is normal.
Received an email on May 29 with the VIN, payment amount due, delivery procedure and a requested pick up date of June 7, which I accepted.

Reactions: Windjunk
Ordered April 17th: M3 LR White/Black, 18 in wheels, delivery to Calgary.
Original estimate was for June 3 - 15 but for the last couple of days it's just been saying 7 - 10 weeks. My SA texted me this morning saying that they haven't heard anything from the factory for a timeline for delivery.

Ordered April 17th: M3 LR White/Black, 18 in wheels, delivery to Calgary.
Original estimate was for June 3 - 15 but for the last couple of days it's just been saying 7 - 10 weeks. My SA texted me this morning saying that they haven't heard anything from the factory for a timeline for delivery.
Same estimates for me. My SA has told me since the beginning to expect the car mid to late June. It seems like Canadian Long Range and Performance Model 3s get produced near the end of quarter because the order numbers are so minimal.

Ordered M3 LR Black on Black April 27th. Vehicle ordered at Lawrence location in Scarborough Ont.
No VIN yet and no communication with SA. Current delivery window as of this morning June 15-22. Delivery window is getting smaller which is encouraging.
UPDATE: Checked email this afternoon. Screen had proceed with delivery message on it. Clicked on it and screen went back to normal status with 7-10 week delivery timeline. Searched source code and VIN was there! Called the Lawrence location in Toronto and was told car was built today and should arrive in the next 10 to 12 days. The guy I spoke to on the phone ( not my SA ) scheduled me for June 12 pick up day.

I had a pickup date for June 3rd in Richmond I got a call today saying they delivered car in Surrey and if I could pick it up from there I asked how long it would take for a Richmond delivery they said no idea so I just agreed to come to surrey and pick up the car now on June 3rd it's a white s+ aero wheels black interior no fsd
Same thing happened to me, if I don’t pic up I might have to wait till September depending on deliveries

I’ve got a SR+ in Red, other things I don’t get is that nobody has reached out to me, I received a text and that was it, I didn’t confirm pick up since I’m working on June 4

I called and got the Vancouver pick up center that said to wait for a call. Very frustrating, my SA said they’d reach out as well but nothing so far

I’ve got a SR+ in Red, other things I don’t get is that nobody has reached out to me, I received a text and that was it, I didn’t confirm pick up since I’m working on June 4

I called and got the Vancouver pick up center that said to wait for a call. Very frustrating, my SA said they’d reach out as well but nothing so far
Yeah I can imagine. My impression is that the ordering process has been super smooth... right up until you see the hedgehog confirmation screen. After that, endless confusion, conflicting information and frustration.

SR+/Red/Black/18"/No-FSD is my config. Currently waiting for a VIN and delivery date. Pickup specified for Great Northern Way when ordering.

From Calgary here, ordered May 28th SR+/white/black int/18in/no FSD. No VIN yet. Informed by rep weeks before I ordered that deliveries will be expected Aug/Sep.

Estimated delivery was:
On may 29th: Jun 3-30
On may 30th: Jun 4-17
On Jun 1: Jun 6-17

Really hoping to get delivery in June... fingers crossed. Seems like there hasn’t been anyone on here with estimated delivery pushed being delayed by months? If anyone can give hope that would be great haha

From Calgary here, ordered May 28th SR+/white/black int/18in/no FSD. No VIN yet. Informed by rep weeks before I ordered that deliveries will be expected Aug/Sep.

Estimated delivery was:
On may 29th: Jun 3-30
On may 30th: Jun 4-17
On Jun 1: Jun 6-17

Really hoping to get delivery in June... fingers crossed. Seems like there hasn’t been anyone on here with estimated delivery pushed being delayed by months? If anyone can give hope that would be great haha
Just curious, if you knew it was gonna be Aug/Sept how come you didn't order earlier?