Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I can imagine. My impression is that the ordering process has been super smooth... right up until you see the hedgehog confirmation screen. After that, endless confusion, conflicting information and frustration.

SR+/Red/Black/18"/No-FSD is my config. Currently waiting for a VIN and delivery date. Pickup specified for Great Northern Way when ordering.
We are exactly the same, great choice.

When did you order yours? I ordered April 26

From Calgary here, ordered May 28th SR+/white/black int/18in/no FSD. No VIN yet. Informed by rep weeks before I ordered that deliveries will be expected Aug/Sep.

Estimated delivery was:
On may 29th: Jun 3-30
On may 30th: Jun 4-17
On Jun 1: Jun 6-17

Really hoping to get delivery in June... fingers crossed. Seems like there hasn’t been anyone on here with estimated delivery pushed being delayed by months? If anyone can give hope that would be great haha
If you want to be sure to get one and are flexible on colour, there is a Blue SR+ in inventory in Calgary right now...

Still no VIN on my March 26th M3 Performance order in Ottawa. Each day, the delivery estimate window shrinks by one day:

Monday: June 14-24
Tuesday: June 15-24
Today: June 16-24

At least it seems Tesla is pretty confident that they will have the car here by the 24th.

Placed order this morning at 8:30am

M3 SR+
- White on Black
- Aero Wheels
- No FSD
- pickup at Vaughan, ON
- delivery estimate 8 - 12 weeks
- RBC approved loan within 25 mins

Spoke with my local SA who offered to look for any vehicles that may be available earlier but I prefer late July so I'm fine with the wait

NEXT STEPS shows I need to load an insurance slip. How do I do that at this time without any info?

Last edited:
M3P
White on Black no FSD
Montreal
Order Date April 29th

Delivery Window now shows June 6 - June 12. Tesla Vision update confirmed last week and found a VIN in source code right after. Nothing official from Tesla/SA yet. Hoping this window holds…

Thank you for pointing out the inventory in Calgary, I was able to talk with tesla via chat and secure the car i had ordered.
Really appreciate it!
Accepted tesla vision and now have a June 6 - 9 Delivery!
No problem. If anyone is interested, https://ev-tsla.com/ can look up inventory across Canada. I'm staying on the lookout for my White/White M3P in Ottawa :) Although admittedly, if I were to see a red/white one show up in inventory before a VIS is assigned to my order, I might be tempted as well, lol.

No problem. If anyone is interested, https://ev-tsla.com/ can look up inventory across Canada. I'm staying on the lookout for my White/White M3P in Ottawa :) Although admittedly, if I were to see a red/white one show up in inventory before a VIS is assigned to my order, I might be tempted as well, lol.
Thanks for sharing this! I think there was one in AB in my spec earlier (Blue on black SR+) can I road trip to Alberta 😂

I just looked at the Model 3 order tracking sheet and filtered for Canada orders and Long Range. There's only 5 LR orders this quarter and 4 of them are in Ontario. There's still some March orders who are still waiting too. So I guess mine is the only LR being manufactured for BC at least. Guess I'm not priority and at the back of the production line. I know there are people who ordered who don't go here or enter their info the spreadsheet but it still gave me an idea of why the wait is this long. It also made me regret a little of ordering LR over SR+. Oh well.