Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just looked at the Model 3 order tracking sheet and filtered for Canada orders and Long Range. There's only 5 LR orders this quarter and 4 of them are in Ontario. There's still some March orders who are still waiting too. So I guess mine is the only LR being manufactured for BC at least. Guess I'm not priority and at the back of the production line. I know there are people who ordered who don't go here or enter their info the spreadsheet but it still gave me an idea of why the wait is this long. It also made me regret a little of ordering LR over SR+. Oh well.
I’m waiting for a LR as well in Richmond

Ordered mid-late April and the SR+

M3 SR+ blue on white. Ordered May 12th. Haven't received vision agreement yet. Delivery date shows June 2-10. Spoke to SA today. She said that delivery dates on tesla account are not very accurate and mentioned I should expect delivery end of June. Will be thrilled if it happens sooner but end of June sounds reasonable for my order given what others are posting here
Had the vision agreement pop up on the account today. See the vin in source code now. Delivery window changed to June 2-5 after accepting. Yay!

Reactions: cyberry
UPDATE: Checked email this afternoon. Screen had proceed with delivery message on it. Clicked on it and screen went back to normal status with 7-10 week delivery timeline. Searched source code and VIN was there! Called the Lawrence location in Toronto and was told car was built today and should arrive in the next 10 to 12 days. The guy I spoke to on the phone ( not my SA ) scheduled me for June 12 pick up day.
I wonder if this is good news for me. I have a LR blk/blk 18" coming to Lawrence as well, though I didn't order until the 2nd week of May. Do you know who your SA is?

I wonder if this is good news for me. I have a LR blk/blk 18" coming to Lawrence as well, though I didn't order until the 2nd week of May. Do you know who your SA is?
Any dealings I've had over the phone or in person when I threw down a deposit have been with Roman. My SA is AJ ( Agya ). I 've had zero contact with the guy and no email address. When I called Tesla on Lawrence It was Roman who answered the phone. He told me car would be ready for pick-up June 12th. You ordered approx: 2 weeks after me. Not sure how much of a difference that makes as Tesla seems to do things in batches. I'm just happy to have a pick-up date. Check the source code for your VIN. You might get lucky.

Reactions: Canuck Newbie
Not much point in checking all the time. It's been pretty much established that if you have not yet received the request to agree to Tesla Vision, you will not have a VIN. If it's not in your account after agreeing, it will be in the page source code.
I keep telling myself this but then check like 3 times a day.
Ordered on May 2 M3 white SR+
Estimates are all over the place.
Yesterday it said June 4, today it is saying 8-12 weeks.