Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since my EDD got pushed from June to July I had to find a way to occupy myself.

1. Pretty sure I've seen every model 3 video on YouTube ...
2. Read the manual, twice, made sure wifey did as well ...
3. ICE is for sale, washed twice, vacuumed, waxed, etc...
4. Now what ???
5. Decided to 3D print a bracket for the mobile connector...

Come on Vancouver deliveries! (not too soon though, gotta wait for travel restrictions to lift first...)

20210606_170243.jpg

Hi Guys,

I accepted Tesla vision notification and received my VIN in source code yesterday.
I am wondering how long do I need to wait until I get an official confirmation of VIN and how long usually it takes to get the delivery.
I accepted the vision thing on Thursday, and had a delivery appointment (for June 19) in my account on Friday evening. I still have no indication of a VIN in my Tesla Account page, but my SA emailed me the VIN when I asked for it and documents for insurance.

Reactions: marcham
Ordered my Tesla Model 3 Long-Range Dual-Motor on 2021/04/22. The initial estimate was between 2021/06/07 to 2021/06/27. As of today the delivery date is between 2021/06/13 to 2021/06/30. After reading so many posts, I expect to receive my VIN some time between 2021/06/10 to 2021/06/27. I plan on using Progressive for Insurance and Charge-Point for … well you guested it … charging.
1623034559242.jpeg

No VIN yet, but my SA just called me if I am open to other configuration like in mid night silver or Red M3 SD +, or to 19’ sport wheels …. Unfortunately, my husband only like the white and he doesn’t like the look of the sport wheels…..
Are you picking up from Vancouver?? I was told there were no M3 SR+ in Vancouver and only the one that I was matched with in Surrey

Ordered my Tesla Model 3 Long-Range Dual-Motor on 2021/04/22. The initial estimate was between 2021/06/07 to 2021/06/27. As of today the delivery date is between 2021/06/13 to 2021/06/30. After reading so many posts, I expect to receive my VIN some time between 2021/06/10 to 2021/06/27. I plan on using Progressive for Insurance and Charge-Point for … well you guested it … charging. View attachment 670435
Cool! Just FYI, this is the Canadian Thread, so it might not be particularly relevant to you when it comes to delivery timeframes.

Reactions: INoob2000
My date changed from July 21 - August 20 / June 21 to June 30, I've ordered May 18th. Yesterday I've received an email to review my Tesla offer Loan. Nothing there has changed, I guess it was an automatic email. Have someone here got this type of changes recently?

I had no estimate for over a week give it time.
Thanks will do. I'm starting to think that Tesla does misrepresent info on their website when you order. When I ordered my car and even now they tell you the LR AWD is 2-11 weeks. That would mean that there is at least one AWD configuration available in 2 weeks. The SA tells me there are none and the unless someone cancels my car it will not be available in 2 weeks even though Im willing to take any configuration available. Thoughts?

Thanks will do. I'm starting to think that Tesla does misrepresent info on their website when you order. When I ordered my car and even now they tell you the LR AWD is 2-11 weeks. That would mean that there is at least one AWD configuration available in 2 weeks. The SA tells me there are none and the unless someone cancels my car it will not be available in 2 weeks even though Im willing to take any configuration available. Thoughts?
What configuration did you order? From what I found from these forums and facebook groups, there are very few LR ordered in Canada compared to SR+. There were people here who ordered in March who just got their car in the last week or so. I ordered April 20th and am still waiting for mine. I think because of the very small amount of orders, the production of LR for Canada are made towards the end of the quarter. Tesla produces cars in batches (ie. country specific, then exterior, and so on). If you're lucky that the configuration you ordered are still in line for production for early quarter orders, they may produce your car still for end of Q2. If not then they might push you for early Q3.

What configuration did you order? From what I found from these forums and facebook groups, there are very few LR ordered in Canada compared to SR+. There were people here who ordered in March who just got their car in the last week or so. I ordered April 20th and am still waiting for mine. I think because of the very small amount of orders, the production of LR for Canada are made towards the end of the quarter. Tesla produces cars in batches (ie. country specific, then exterior, and so on). If you're lucky that the configuration you ordered are still in line for production for early quarter orders, they may produce your car still for end of Q2. If not then they might push you for early Q3.

I ordered a White with Black interior. My understand is in line with yours. But if the Canada Website says there is a 2-11 week window it would mean there is at least 1 car that is available at 2 weeks. If there isn't any LR AWD in any configuration in Canada then change the information provided which was presented prior to inserting a non refundable deposit.