Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

I just noticed my new EDD changed and got sooner, called the TESLA LAVAL and they told me my car is no longer in Fremont but in Chicago right now about to leave for Canada. The agent (not my SA) told me that the car should be in Laval on the 14th and that it should be ready to be picked up 2-3 days later. Buzzing!! I advise you to call Tesla Laval as well to inquire about your delivery since we ordered during the same window.
If it's in Chicago now, I would not be surprised if it arrives by the end of the week. It's only 2 days by truck from Chicago.

Hey,

I just noticed my new EDD changed and got sooner, called the TESLA LAVAL and they told me my car is no longer in Fremont but in Chicago right now about to leave for Canada. The agent (not my SA) told me that the car should be in Laval on the 14th and that it should be ready to be picked up 2-3 days later. Buzzing!! I advise you to call Tesla Laval as well to inquire about your delivery since we ordered during the same window.
Thanks for advice, I talked to a advisor there and he told me that they are expecting to receive my car on 20th of June and once they receive it, it might take 2-3 days to get the delivery of the car

Hey all, new to this space. I'm located in Vancouver

I ordered on May 11th, 2021
White on black M3 SR+

As many of you have been experiencing, my estimated delivery date is all over the map. I found a 2021 back M3 SR+ for $50,000 at an auto mall near me, put a deposit on it to look at it, and called Tesla to check about warranties on used cars. All of a sudden, the guy was telling me that despite my estimated delivery date range saying July 3 - 23, I would be getting my VIN in the next five days and "almost certainly" getting my car before the end of June.

Do you think this is just a BS sales tactic to make me stay with Tesla rather than buying a used one from a different dealership...?
Thing is they are getting cars in daily, hard to predict when you’ll be matched but if you ordered May 11 you should get one in the next 2 weeks

Hello all,

Here as a newbie ! I have ordered my white M3 SR+ on June 2nd.
My EDD was June 14 - June 30th. Now, it's July 23rd- August 12..
I don't know what it pushed that much.. :(
Since you ordered in June, you're more likely to get in Q3. It was reported in May that they sold out for all Q2 deliveries. You may get lucky like some people to get matched to cars that were not delivered and get it before the end of June.

There’s a blue sr+ m3 in Calgary yet again. I’ve watched this one bounce into stock like 3-4 times now. I wonder if it’s the same one each time that getting rejected...
I do not know what is going. I bought this one last Friday. I have the VIN (from source code) with delivery date from 12-15 Jun. I am going to call my SA today because it is weird that this car SR+ blue keep showing up. It seems very unlikely that they have a couple SR+ blue.

Just received my official VIN by email from my SA (nothing in website)!! Delivery date is scheduled for June 18th but he stated that it's not necessarily a final one. He told me all is ready for insurance and if I can send that insurance proof + void cheque it would be optimal before the delivery day.

Congrats! Did they let you inspect the car before accepting delivery? Or did they tell you to just schedule service within 24 hours for issues you will find? Also did they give you the die cast model of a model 3? Not sure if they still do that?
I picked up my M3 LR yesterday afternoon at Toronto, Lawrence. I had received a text in the morning giving me the license plate number and asking me to locate the vehicle and then call them to let them know I was there.

When I got there I found the car was unlocked. I gave it a quick once over inside and out and then called. I was told that I could inspect and familiarise myself with the car and look over the paperwork that was in it, while waiting to be called when someone was available. I got the call about 15 - 20 minutes later, giving me plenty of time to complete my inspection. (I didn't find any problems.) I was asked to sign and date all places that had been marked with a yellow highlighter and someone would come out shortly to collect the papers and my bank draft for payment.

About 5 minutes later the person (wearing a mask) collected everything, verified that all was in order, asked if I had any questions (which I didn't), then said I was good to go. There was no requirement to leave immediately, so a spent a bit more time adjusting and "playing" with things, then drove a bit in the lot to get used to the car (I'd never driven a Tesla before), then left.

Other than it being an extremely hot day (though thankfully it didn't rain), it was a pleasant experience considering Covid restrictions.

As for any additional "freebies", a Model 3 License Plate Frame had been installed on my rear plate.

• Informative
Reactions: sonrantos
I posted this elsewhere, but here seems more appropriate.
My delivery appointment is Sunday, June 13th in Kitchener. But since I'm trading in my vehicle, the SA asked me to show up a few days early to drop off the plate portion of my ownership. I'm not too happy about making the extra 1 hour drive from London to Kitchener, but I guess it goes with the territory, OR DOES IT? That's my question...for those of you trading in your vehicle, were you asked to drop off the plate portion of your ownership prior to taking possession of your new Tesla? Thx.
Nope.
If they need the info I'd send them a picture, but would not make an extra trip.