Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang. Was thinking the white LR were high volume. And last week, salesguy told me before that he was seeing a delivery date of July 29. It seemed like he was referring to some information I didn’t have.

I was surprised because I’d heard here,
like you’re saying, that they came at the end of quarters. I suspect you’re right - although I hope you’re wrong.
Idk about Ontario, but there had been a ton of inventory popping up recently in Alberta and Vancouver (lots of demo, but not all). If you download a chrome extension to refresh the Tesla inventory page you might get one sooner. The ez-tzla page works, but has a delay from the Tesla website.

I feel super lucky. They can definitely see lots that we can’t see. I basically said multiple times that I’ll just buy a used 2021 from a dealership, and that lit a fire under them. I’m assuming this car (as it’s already on its way from the factory to Surrey) was a cancelled order.
Was your pick up Vancouver? Mine was but I got matched to a red in Surrey as well, was told this is currently the only M3 SR+ available and I have to pick up from Surrey even though the Vancouver pick up location is close to my home

I’m picking up tomorrow and my financing was completely changed on me today without warning, just got an email. Has this happened to anyone else??
Yes, this happened to me as well. Had to call the delivery centre to adjust the amount due as well as that totally changed as well as the interest rate. Obviously nothing they could do with the interest rate as it was more than 90 days since approval.

I’m picking up tomorrow and my financing was completely changed on me today without warning, just got an email. Has this happened to anyone else??
I know of someone who pick his up in Ottawa recently and had the same thing happen. It looks like Tesla staff (not sure if local or in California) need to re-confirm the details in their system before delivery, and with the really high volume, sometimes errors happens. I think in that case the down payment had been reset to the default of $7500. The SA and delivery advisor were able to sort it out before the appointment. Call your SA or the delivery centre and they should be able to sort it out for you.

Dang. Was thinking the white LR were high volume
The White SR+ with black interior are very high volume since they are the cheapest option, and there are lots of people looking to get a new Tesla at the lower cost possible.

People willing to spend $17,000 more for an LR (12k for the car and 5k in federal rebate eligibility), likely aren't too concerned about spending $1300 more for a different colour, so you see fewer white LRs. MSM seems really popular right now.

I think pearl white is the nicest colour, and I chose it for my M3P. I would have paid extra for it if required, but I'm happy I didn't have to.

Was your pick up Vancouver? Mine was but I got matched to a red in Surrey as well, was told this is currently the only M3 SR+ available and I have to pick up from Surrey even though the Vancouver pick up location is close to my home
My original pick up was Vancouver, for this Red M3 they said it was on the way to Surrey but I now have a delivery appointment for this week in Vancouver. I guess they can re route the car?

Does anyone know if you try to “buy” a vehicle that shows up under the existing inventory page, does it reserve that VIN for you immediately?

I see my configuration pop up randomly throughout the day but it disappears just as quick. I wonder if it’s a site glitch or are people snapping them up right away.

if I do “buy” it but I have an existing reservation with approved financing, what are the chances they’d be willing to swap the vehicle into my existing reservation?

don’t mind losing the $100 but obviously having that applied to the purchase price would be even better. Any suggestions?

There was one other blue 3 but couldn’t tell the interior colour

Chrispaul, Patrickdv got his Vision agreement today. Based on my tracking of SR+ orders from Vancouver in this forum you are next up. I ordered on May 9 so I should be shortly after you. Any others order a M3 SR+ white/black 18" between April 30 and May 9?
I ordered two days before chrispaul white Sr+ black interior aero wheels no fsd I got my car last week in Richmond

Chrispaul, Patrickdv got his Vision agreement today. Based on my tracking of SR+ orders from Vancouver in this forum you are next up. I ordered on May 9 so I should be shortly after you. Any others order a M3 SR+ white/black 18" between April 30 and May 9?
EDD changed this morning as my SA said it would to June 16-25. Shortest window I’ve had so far. Ordered white with white interior, 18” aero no fsd. April 30th

Does anyone know if you try to “buy” a vehicle that shows up under the existing inventory page, does it reserve that VIN for you immediately?

I see my configuration pop up randomly throughout the day but it disappears just as quick. I wonder if it’s a site glitch or are people snapping them up right away.

if I do “buy” it but I have an existing reservation with approved financing, what are the chances they’d be willing to swap the vehicle into my existing reservation?

don’t mind losing the $100 but obviously having that applied to the purchase price would be even better. Any suggestions?
I wouldn’t count on it. I’ve also seen a SR+ pop up in my configuration in the inventory with the option to buy but am informed by both my SA and chat that it’s not available. I recall last week seeing a grey on white SR+ pop up and I knew for sure it was available because when I went on my account page it provided me with an “accelerated delivery” option with the car listed if I wanted to claim it. I’m assuming if you don’t have this page pop up, the vehicles seen on the inventory is just a system glitch.

Hello all,

I am brand new here. I just ordered - see if I can get the nomenclature right - a M3SR Blue with FSD.

Initially, it said 9 to 13 weeks on my summary page; today, it's flipped to August 9 to August 25 ... which, I suppose, is about 9 to 13 weeks.

I'll be in the Guelph area with this car - my first Tesla - but am arranging to pick it up in Oakville.

I'm looking forward to learning, observing, and asking questions here over time.