Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats Chris! Did your 3DMaxpider mats fit ok in the end? Particularly on the passenger side?
They did. The front passenger is a little tight, think I’ve got the plastic trim sticking out a little bit problem, so will need to look at that at some point, but otherwise they seem to fit fine! I think it was the back one that people were saying may not fit properly, but that seems to fit perfectly

On a different note, I will add that car came installed with mudflaps, I have already scuffed the bottom of one when just missing the dropped part of my curb when pulling out from my house... forget how low this car sits.

Reactions: chrispy
They did. The front passenger is a little tight, think I’ve got the plastic trim sticking out a little bit problem, so will need to look at that at some point, but otherwise they seem to fit fine! I think it was the back one that people were saying may not fit properly, but that seems to fit perfectly

On a different note, I will add that car came installed with mudflaps, I have already scuffed the bottom of one when just missing the dropped part of my curb when pulling out from my house... forget how low this car sits.
The first cut is the deepest 😭

Reactions: Chris416yyz
I'm taking delivery on Wednesday, and I bought the following accessories for the car (M3 SR+, black and white interior, red exterior, 18" Aero wheels). All prices in Canadian

From Amazon.ca:
Rear seat cover for dogs ($50) Dog Car Seat Cover - Waterproof Zipper Large Back Dog Hammock with Mesh Viewing Window - Anti-Scratch Nonslip 600D Heavy Duty Pet Car Back Seat Covers and Durable Extra Cover for Cars Trucks and SUV

Floor mats ($150) TOPlight Model 3 All Weather Floor Mats,Heavy Duty Durable Flexible Odorless TPE Material Compatible for 2017-2020 Tesla Model 3 (Set of 3)

Rear trunk mat ($65) for Tesla model3 Foot pad, Rear Storage Box pad Model 3 Interior Accessories, Waterproof, Largest Coverage (Rear Storage Box Mat)

Screen protector ($25) Model 3 Center Screen Protector Model 3 Model Y 15" Center Control Touchscreen Car Navigation Touch Screen Protector Tempered Glass 9H Anti-Scratch and Shock Resistant for Model 3 Screen Protector

Centre console wrap ($20) WJM Tesla Model 3 Model Y Center Console Wrap Center Console Plastic ABS Cover for Tesla Model 3 Model Y (Matt Black)

From Tesloid.ca
Aero wheels cap kit ($45) Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit - Easy Remove

From S3XY Models
Seat covers ($430) All-Season Leather Seat Covers | Tesla Model 3/Y 2017-2021 × 1

I will let y'all know how everything fits/holds up. I bought the items on the basis of reviews being high for the 2021 Model 3.
Will that console kit fit a 2021? The pic shows the 2020 model

I'm taking delivery on Wednesday, and I bought the following accessories for the car (M3 SR+, black and white interior, red exterior, 18" Aero wheels). All prices in Canadian

From Amazon.ca:
Rear seat cover for dogs ($50) Dog Car Seat Cover - Waterproof Zipper Large Back Dog Hammock with Mesh Viewing Window - Anti-Scratch Nonslip 600D Heavy Duty Pet Car Back Seat Covers and Durable Extra Cover for Cars Trucks and SUV

Floor mats ($150) TOPlight Model 3 All Weather Floor Mats,Heavy Duty Durable Flexible Odorless TPE Material Compatible for 2017-2020 Tesla Model 3 (Set of 3)

Rear trunk mat ($65) for Tesla model3 Foot pad, Rear Storage Box pad Model 3 Interior Accessories, Waterproof, Largest Coverage (Rear Storage Box Mat)

Screen protector ($25) Model 3 Center Screen Protector Model 3 Model Y 15" Center Control Touchscreen Car Navigation Touch Screen Protector Tempered Glass 9H Anti-Scratch and Shock Resistant for Model 3 Screen Protector

Centre console wrap ($20) WJM Tesla Model 3 Model Y Center Console Wrap Center Console Plastic ABS Cover for Tesla Model 3 Model Y (Matt Black)

From Tesloid.ca
Aero wheels cap kit ($45) Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit - Easy Remove

From S3XY Models
Seat covers ($430) All-Season Leather Seat Covers | Tesla Model 3/Y 2017-2021 × 1

I will let y'all know how everything fits/holds up. I bought the items on the basis of reviews being high for the 2021 Model 3.
I am wondering if Tesla will provide the license flame ?

I believe so, the reviews said they were used on 2021 models and I saw this particular console kit installed on a 2021 model in person.
Looking forward to seeing how it looks,let me know if you have any issues at pick up Wednesday as I pick up on Thursday and have the same config as yourself. What color seats covers are you getting? I was looking at the white ones on Amazon

Reactions: ArdeliaMapp
No, nothing
I've been tracking this thread and see that KungfuPanda ordered the day after you (Apr 11) and he/she has a pickup appt. for the 18th. Apollo13zx ordered on April 10, (same as you) and neither of you appear to have a pickup scheduled. All three appear to be SR+ white with black interior 18" no FSD. Da Canuck ordered on April 28 and had a June 3 pickup for a SR+ white/black. I can't figure out how the lineup moves along so maybe I should stop tracking order and delivery dates.

I've been tracking this thread and see that KungfuPanda ordered the day after you (Apr 11) and he/she has a pickup appt. for the 18th. Apollo13zx ordered on April 10, (same as you) and neither of you appear to have a pickup scheduled. All three appear to be SR+ white with black interior 18" no FSD. Da Canuck ordered on April 28 and had a June 3 pickup for a SR+ white/black. I can't figure out how the lineup moves along so maybe I should stop tracking order and delivery dates.
Honestly it’s a crapshoot at this point. Just gotta hope ur lucky and get chosen out of the next bunch that get delivered