Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called my sales rep and he said 24 cars had “cosmetic damage” so some paint chips while they were being transported. He said they will be fixed before given to us. He also mentioned it could take up to end of June to get the cars.
The delivery rep said that my car might take up to a week to repair and it was at service yesterday. Hopefully it’s ready by next weekend.

Today marks my official exit from the waiting room, after almost three months. The car is awesome. Well worth the wait. I'm not new to EVs, so the regen and linearity of the acceleration felt familiar, but this is so much better than any other EV I've owned or driven.

You might think you can imagine what a 3.3sec 0-100 feels like, but you have to experience it to really get it :). The acceleration feels violent, yet effortless. (I had tried a friend's SR+ before ordering, but never a P)

Now I just need to get to ServiceOntario during their super limited COVID hours to put my EL3CTRON plates on. And do the detailing. And the PPF. And then I'll get the windows tinted. So much to do!

IMG_2069.jpeg

Finally took in delivery today!

picked up my black/white M3 SR+ With sport wheels at Richmond and honestly it was such a smooth process! Whole process was pretty straightforward with vehicle inspection, signing papers, setting up insurance and then putting on plates and heading off. I got pretty lucky being able to have grabbed one off of inventory. Having said that, I hope all those who are still waiting get theirs soon, but it’s def worth the wait if you ask me.

Reactions: booruce
Today marks my official exit from the waiting room, after almost three months. The car is awesome. Well worth the wait. I'm not new to EVs, so the regen and linearity of the acceleration felt familiar, but this is so much better than any other EV I've owned or driven.

You might think you can imagine what a 3.3sec 0-100 feels like, but you have to experience it to really get it :). The acceleration feels violent, yet effortless. (I had tried a friend's SR+ before ordering, but never a P)

Now I just need to get to ServiceOntario during their super limited COVID hours to put my EL3CTRON plates on. And do the detailing. And the PPF. And then I'll get the windows tinted. So much to do!

CONGRATS and enjoy the car. Great vanity plate name but I thought EVs could only get the regular green plates in Ontario

How is that possible. I ordered June 1 and still have no delivery date. If you can’t make your delivery date I’ll gladly take yours ;)

lol,. don't get too excited since its changed again now to Jul14 - Aug03 AND I'm in Ontario. Since ordering, I've checked it every 2-3 days and its changed this week. Travels plans may also change due to ongoing restrictions but still prefer later delivery date with hopes (very slim) of getting the LFP battery.

Received my Vision statement today. Ordered SR+ white/black 18" aero no FSD on May 9.
The next step was a request to complete a wire transfer for the final payment (cash sale). I hadn't seen reference to a wire transfer before. A previous post (by sonrantos) provided a pickup checklist that included final payment as bank draft or certified cheque. Sonrantos is also in B.C. so I thought that would be the process for final payment. Have others done their final payment through wire transfer? Thanks.

View attachment 675410
Congrats man! Nice, very beautiful car.
You deserve it

Wednesday 23 will be my farewell in this thread, I hope.

Congrats again,