Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped by the Surrey location today - Anybody expecting a white M3? I counted 44 of them
View attachment 676328
Yes, I am expecting one. I've received the Vision statement and see a purchase agreement in my account with a VIN. EDD is June 22 to 25, but it is the 22nd today and I have not heard anything. My pickup is in Richmond, but I would make my way to Surrey if necessary. Anyone else have dibs on one of these?

Yes, I am expecting one. I've received the Vision statement and see a purchase agreement in my account with a VIN. EDD is June 22 to 25, but it is the 22nd today and I have not heard anything. My pickup is in Richmond, but I would make my way to Surrey if necessary. Anyone else have dibs on one of these?
Same EDD as you. No VIN in account other than source code but car is at Surrey

Same EDD as you. No VIN in account other than source code but car is at Surrey
I don't see my VIN in my account (other than in source code) but I now have two attachments under "Documents" in the lower right corner of the web page. The one labelled Mvpa is the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement and it includes the VIN. How do you know where the car is? Were you told by your SA? Us old guys ordered on the web and therefore don't have a service advisor.

I don't see my VIN in my account (other than in source code) but I now have two attachments under "Documents" in the lower right corner of the web page. The one labelled Mvpa is the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement and it includes the VIN. How do you know where the car is? Were you told by your SA? Us old guys ordered on the web and therefore don't have a service advisor.
I ordered mine online as well. No, my SA just kept telling me to check the dates. I work a couple mins away from the Tesla store and saw 3 trucks unloading Teslas. I went by after they left and saw my VIN on the massive QR codes they put on the windshield from factory.

Whaaat!? Don't mean to brag but I ordered on May
Damn!! Should've chose Surrey instead of Vancouver!
Anyone have any pickup's in Vancouver?
Been waiting since April 10th, EDD still says 9-13 weeks.
I ordered May 15. Also had chosen pick up in Vancouver, I called to my SA, ask them why ppl who ordered after me already got their VIN, they said might be Becuz Surrey is closer to the border, so they get shipment first.

Last edited:
I was also scheduled last Saturday to pick up at the Surrey location, but received a call the night before to say it was cancelled. Received a call today and I'm scheduled to pick up this Saturday, the VIN was different and lower in the sequence # than the original one that I was supposed to get.

Anyone in the GVRD getting total replacement insurance? I was quoted ICBC or Optiom for the replacement insurance from Western Coast Insurance, the Optiom is about half the price, just wanted to see if anyone have any experiences or went with Optiom.

Pretty excited to finally get one after a 3 month wait.

Today marks my official exit from the waiting room, after almost three months. The car is awesome. Well worth the wait. I'm not new to EVs, so the regen and linearity of the acceleration felt familiar, but this is so much better than any other EV I've owned or driven.

You might think you can imagine what a 3.3sec 0-100 feels like, but you have to experience it to really get it :). The acceleration feels violent, yet effortless. (I had tried a friend's SR+ before ordering, but never a P)

Now I just need to get to ServiceOntario during their super limited COVID hours to put my EL3CTRON plates on. And do the detailing. And the PPF. And then I'll get the windows tinted. So much to do!
Wow, that car looks familiar! Welcome to the White/White M3P Family :) Try not to put 10,000 kms on it in the first 3 months like I did with mine hahahaha

I was also scheduled last Saturday to pick up at the Surrey location, but received a call the night before to say it was cancelled. Received a call today and I'm scheduled to pick up this Saturday, the VIN was different and lower in the sequence # than the original one that I was supposed to get.

Anyone in the GVRD getting total replacement insurance? I was quoted ICBC or Optiom for the replacement insurance from Western Coast Insurance, the Optiom is about half the price, just wanted to see if anyone have any experiences or went with Optiom.

Pretty excited to finally get one after a 3 month wait.
I got it with Hayward which is the one they sold at the Richmond dealership. It was significantly cheaper than ICBC but more expensive than BCAA, however it reimburses $500 of your deductible on ANY collision or comprehensive claim.