Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered May 26, 2 days ago I got the email to pay full for my TM3 SR+ white on black, aeros and no FSD. Then logged in to Tesla account and accepted the Tesla Vision agreement and I could see my VIN! But due to me still working from home, I won't be needing this car for another 2-3 months so I've cancelled the delivery for July 26th in Vancouver. Hopefully someone who needs the car sooner would get it :)

I ordered May 26, 2 days ago I got the email to pay full for my TM3 SR+ white on black, aeros and no FSD. Then logged in to Tesla account and accepted the Tesla Vision agreement and I could see my VIN! But due to me still working from home, I won't be needing this car for another 2-3 months so I've cancelled the delivery for July 26th in Vancouver. Hopefully someone who needs the car sooner would get it :)
That is the dumbest thing i heard. You can at least have option to accept a perfectly good car. The one that you will be assigned next might not be as good built quality.

Hope the sacrifice was worth it in the end; must have been a tough decision. Did you cancel outright or put the order on hold? Also if you don't mind me asking, were you given a choice for pickup day and time?