Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD is always 3 days later... postponed 1 day every morning...ridiculous
Ugh. Hopefully you get it soon. You’d think it’s in your city with it thst close.
TM3 SR+, White on Black..EDD was Jul24-30th
My signature shows all the EDD changes since ordering
Nice! Mine says July 29 - august 18. So fingers crossed that I get mine a little early like you did.

Reactions: rBajwa
I saw my car pop up this morning on Tesla-info.com ... at least the same model minus FSD. Can I grab it for $100 and accelerate my order, and add FSD after? Unsure of the process. it will likely be gone by the time I get an answer here but I can watch for the next one.

Attachments

• CleanShot 2021-07-20 at 05.34.55@2x.png
    CleanShot 2021-07-20 at [email protected]
    454.3 KB · Views: 65
I saw my car pop up this morning on Tesla-info.com ... at least the same model minus FSD. Can I grab it for $100 and accelerate my order, and add FSD after? Unsure of the process. it will likely be gone by the time I get an answer here but I can watch for the next one.

Update: I decided to grab it at $100. It's 19" wheels not 18" so $2k more. But we move next month and its going to be hectic and I am tired of waiting. Will report back.

Reactions: rBajwa
oof.

Ordered June 10 M3 SR+ White exterior / Black interior, for Vaughn.

EDD was hovering for the end of this month and then now 7 to 13 weeks for the last 3 days.

Will probably give them a call today to see what's up.
Mine was showing mid July to mid August (+/- a day or two) most of the time. Suddenly switched to 9-12 weeks at the beginning of July before reverting back to July X-Aug X.

Out of the blue last Wednesday, got a popup to acknowledge the Tesla Vision then a text about scheduling delivery

Looks like I will be helping with their July delivery targets just before month end :)

Ordered early May for Kitchener delivery

Mine was showing mid July to mid August (+/- a day or two) most of the time. Suddenly switched to 9-12 weeks at the beginning of July before reverting back to July X-Aug X.

Out of the blue last Wednesday, got a popup to acknowledge the Tesla Vision then a text about scheduling delivery

Looks like I will be helping with their July delivery targets just before month end :)

Congratulations on your car, i see you are from London as well might see you around here its a small town.

oof.

Ordered June 10 M3 SR+ White exterior / Black interior, for Vaughn.

EDD was hovering for the end of this month and then now 7 to 13 weeks for the last 3 days.

Will probably give them a call today to see what's up.

I'm in the same boat.

Ordered June 12th M3 SR+ White / BLK interior pick up at Vaughn.

It was July 25th - August 15th. Now it's just sitting at 7 to 13 weeks for the last few days.

Took delivery today :) Awesome experience at the Calgary service center, friendly staff all around.

Car is amazing to drive and was in perfect condition! One issue though is that there seems to be a stress fracture in the windshield near the center that is very noticeable under direct sunlight, it's a horizontal line that you cant feel with fingernails. Hopefully the service center can help sort us out.

Took delivery today :) Awesome experience at the Calgary service center, friendly staff all around.

Car is amazing to drive and was in perfect condition! One issue though is that there seems to be a stress fracture in the windshield near the center that is very noticeable under direct sunlight, it's a horizontal line that you cant feel with fingernails. Hopefully the service center can help sort us out.
Congrats! I was at the calgary store today looking at a model 3 since I ordered a couple weeks ago and realized that I had never sat in one before.

Congrats! I was at the calgary store today looking at a model 3 since I ordered a couple weeks ago and realized that I had never sat in one before.
Awesome! Yea there were a lot of people taking deliveries it seemed like.

Also it looks like the calgary service center "are currently unable to acquire new windshields from Tesla" and doesn't know when they will get any so I'm just waiting before I can get this one looked at and replaced. Kind of concerning though if an accident did occur and you needed one replaced sooner.

Have they scheduled a delivery for you yet ? Just trying to guess when the cars are getting to Kitchener.

Placed my Model 3 SR+ order yesterday and EDD is now August 22 - September 21. Hopefully that stays on target as I am going away for a month in october and would have to delay delivery.

The website never explained this but should I wait until ~30 days eta of delivery to applying for financing or is it ok to just do it right away?