Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD has been gone for about a week with the review button unable to click the agreement. How long from this point have people had to wait. Purchased on July 13th edd 10-16 weeks originally.
The agreement button showing up grey'ed out was a site wide update and not related to your car's delivery schedule

While the EDDs will fluctuate as you can see in this very long thread, it is overall accurate to a point. At least for my assigned location, folks that ordered about a week or 2 ahead of me 7 weeks ago are just setting up to get their cars this and next week, and the estimation at that time was about 8 to 13 weeks. So hope that keeps up

The agreement button showing up grey'ed out was a site wide update and not related to your car's delivery schedule

While the EDDs will fluctuate as you can see in this very long thread, it is overall accurate to a point. At least for my assigned location, folks that ordered about a week or 2 ahead of me 7 weeks ago are just setting up to get their cars this and next week, and the estimation at that time was about 8 to 13 weeks. So hope that keeps up
Ok thanks for clarifying i didn't realize it was a site wide update.

Congrats on your brand new Model Y. Post some pics from the delivery.
It is a 3 - was pouring on delivery so not a lot. I'm doing to big inspection tonight, they told me to put something in for service no matter how small, as its all covered in first 24 hrs. But looks great so far.

And toooo fast! Just the LR, dont need the AB just yet !!

FYI folks, delivery went well in Laval, QC. Not any panel issues which and the car is flawless. I was quite frankly shocked compared to my last delivery in December 2020. Makes the whole wait worth it.

Hope everyone here waiting gets their cars soon and have quick and flawless deliveries also!
My SA told me to report defects …. But I haven’t found any. Am I nuts not to ???

Reactions: Vawlkus