Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have a phone number to talk to a sales representative at Tesla, so I can get a accurate delivery date.
I ordered on July 13th and a delivery of November will not work for me.
Usually Calgary's service center will give you a closer estimate on when your vehicle will be delivered compared to the online delivery date. I'm from Edmonton and I called Calgary for updates since Edmonton telling me squat. But will huge demands and news that Q3 may be sold out, there's a high chance delivery will be in November unfortunately.

Anyone have a phone number to talk to a sales representative at Tesla, so I can get a accurate delivery date.
I ordered on July 13th and a delivery of November will not work for me.
As part of your order you can see where the location has been set to for your order. Then just call the sales department to get someone to help you. Or conversely, ask them to book you for a test drive which will give you face time with someone.

If the timeline as given doesn't work, you can always try to pick a car that they have in inventory. At the moment, (as you location is set to Calgary on your profile of this website), they do have a P3D in black exterior / white interior.

Just thought I would give a quick heads up to the users who saw 8~14 weeks. I ordered on July 6th, last week it was hovering around August 15 to September then changed to 8~14 weeks. It's now back to August 23 to September 12.

Ordered a M3 SR+.

Spoke to a sa rep today and they mentioned Toronto's scheduled to get a batch of M3s mid to late August

Reactions: Jono89 and Rhed911
Just thought I would give a quick heads up to the users who saw 8~14 weeks. I ordered on July 6th, last week it was hovering around August 15 to September then changed to 8~14 weeks. It's now back to August 23 to September 12.

Ordered a M3 SR+.

Spoke to a sa rep today and they mentioned Toronto's scheduled to get a batch of M3s mid to late August
That's awesome man, thanks for the info. Ordered June 27th and went from the 8-14 weeks to Sept. 9-29 today, gives me hope for an August delivery.

Ordered a M3 SR+.

Hi I also have exactly same EDD as yours. I order on JULY 10 for Vaughan Location.

Picked up in Oakville. Beautiful car, the process was very smooth. No defects were seen .... also, they included the 128GB USB for Sentry which was a nice surprise; I didn't realize that would come with the car.

Super happy!

IMG_0285.jpg

Yup…and the mats are already here!
Super fast delivery — ordered directly from their website and used an old 10% code; lucked out that they are part of the Amex promo so got another $5 off 😂

Just need the car to test out the fit of the mats :)

For the Londoners: any suggestions for a place that does PPF?
Got mine today from Tesloid, they fit well and look nice

anyone have a suggestion on aftermarket stainless pedals.

Reactions: Yeungbaba
Congrats man!
How long before you got the message to schedule delivery, did you get the Agreement and/or the VIN?

I gave up playing the EDD game. I saw one pop up in inventory, paid the $100 and grabbed it.

Via here.

Reactions: canadaben