Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ACC86986-44A3-4FD4-A728-37942CCE05E0.png

😭😭

Quick question....I have a delivery scheduled for 23rd of August for my SR+(white on white). I got my Vin# from my TA and insurance is all set up. When I check my Tesla dashboard, my order reference number is still there. I don't see my Vin# anywhere. Is this normal? My TA confirms that my Tesla has been hard matched to me. Thanks!

Quick question....I have a delivery scheduled for 23rd of August for my SR+(white on white). I got my Vin# from my TA and insurance is all set up. When I check my Tesla dashboard, my order reference number is still there. I don't see my Vin# anywhere. Is this normal? My TA confirms that my Tesla has been hard matched to me. Thanks!
Same happened to me. The VIN only showed up in the dashboard a few days (3 maybe) before delivery.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Ordered on Jul 10th (white SR+ w/ black interior and sports rim) but then 5 days later changed my order to go back with aero wheels. Current delivery date showing Sep 19-30. It kept moving from early Sept to Sept 10-30 to 17, 18, and now 19. I'm guessing they're trying to make sure they deliver by end of Q3 to boost their results. And also either aero wheels are short on supply or updating the order resets your queue. But I'm not in a rush to pick up the car anyways so it works out for me.

Ordered on Jul 10th (white SR+ w/ black interior and sports rim) but then 5 days later changed my order to go back with aero wheels. Current delivery date showing Sep 19-30. It kept moving from early Sept to Sept 10-30 to 17, 18, and now 19. I'm guessing they're trying to make sure they deliver by end of Q3 to boost their results. And also either aero wheels are short on supply or updating the order resets your queue. But I'm not in a rush to pick up the car anyways so it works out for me.
This is so

Reactions: NB Hip fan