Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As mentioned I emailed the pr

As I mentioned I also emailed the program to find out about the $8000 New Vehicle Rebate
And here is the reply. About as clear a they can make it...so maybe

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the customer service of Programme Roulez Vert.

Over the next five years, the goverment will devote most of the money for the electrification of light vehicles to the Roulez Vert Program. in this regard, the goverment has announced that until March 31st 2022, it will maintain the maximum rebate for the purchase of electric vehicles at 8000$ under the program.

After March 31st, 2022 this discount may be reajusted based on the market trends and othe ravailable incentives. Which means that the financil aid given could be different.

Consult our website, if any changes should be made to the program, they will be posted there.

Regards,
Ghizlane Hamada
Service à la clientèle – programme Roulez vert
Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles 

C.P. 27506 B.P. Pont-Viau
Laval (Québec) H7G 2V0
Téléphone : 1 866 266-0008
vehiculeselectriques.gouv.qc.ca

I don't know where you have seen the 8k from Qc is going away in April. It's very unlikely. In fact they will adjust the incentive or keep it at 8$k. Don't forget the elections are around the corner...

Goes inline with what the gov't replied to me.

Something might/should/will be or not be there. To keep watching.
But like you I can't see this going away for a while yet.

Reactions: Labs
Also for those worrying about your existing orders... Just got a text from my SA with what looks like a general message stating: "We wish to inform you that with the recent price increase you order WILL NOT BE IMPACTED and your existing pricing will remain unchanged as long as you do not change anything on your order". I'm assuming they are texting customers proactively as tons of concerned people must be reaching out to them today...

The rebate is gone for new buyers right? But for us that are waiting for the order still valid?
See below on Transport Canada website:

1637792773586.png

and here as well:
1637792842556.png

Reactions: Labs and Tarentino
Anyone have issues with their order not showing up in the dashboard?

I placed my order yesterday and aside from the text they sent confirming and the $250 visa charge nothing shows in the app or the website. It shows my wall charger order but everything else is blank.

M3LR / Blue / Black / 18" / No FSD