Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update. Sending an email to Vancouver delivery tram directly and indirectly from my SA didn’t do anything. I called Tesla Delivery team (main line) and the person said he will send an internal note for faster response. Today I checked the link and without any notification to me, they booked me for May 10. I had no choice but to change our flight to get to Vancouver sooner by few hours (well worth it instead of renting a car for another 1-2 months). I got my VIN and just need to call BCAA to get my insurance sorted out before delivery. Good luck to everyone and hope you all get your cars very soon :)
what is the Tesla Delivery Team phone number?

Just a random question for those taking delivery in BC. I'm assuming when they ask for you to bring 'proof of insurance' to the delivery, it means you have to have your new (or old) plates in hand with valid insurance? Since you're provided the vehicle's VIN before delivery, do you just provide that to your insurance broker when you're registering the car and getting coverage?

Just a random question for those taking delivery in BC. I'm assuming when they ask for you to bring 'proof of insurance' to the delivery, it means you have to have your new (or old) plates in hand with valid insurance? Since you're provided the vehicle's VIN before delivery, do you just provide that to your insurance broker when you're registering the car and getting coverage?

From what my SA told me, the 'proof of insurance' is not applicable to us in BC. There will be a broker that will set you up with insurance at your pick up. Or you may bring your own broker to the pick up appointment if you wish.

From what my SA told me, the 'proof of insurance' is not applicable to us in BC. There will be a broker that will set you up with insurance at your pick up. Or you may bring your own broker to the pick up appointment if you wish.

Insurance will be done on site at delivery in BC. They’ll have an insurance agent there as the last step before you drive away.

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification!

For insurance in BC, what I’ve done for my previous M3 was when I got my VIN, I called BCAA and they setup my optional insurance over the phone and at the time of delivery I just called them and they activated it and got my basic coverage + Plates from ICBC agent on-site.