Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model S 85D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have exact numbers with me but Tesla offer was around 90k and Tesla car value was around 100k. They don't count Xpel and Dashcam and accessories in this. With the convenience trade I would like to have 100k in my pocket for the cashdown on the X and I would pay the additional taxes from the convenience trade (keeping the 100k in my pocket). We did not order yet and wife don't want to go under these numbers or we will stay with the Model S. This will probably end like this. We got a quote on our Kia Soul EV also from tesla to look maybe at a X60D and it was really low so that path is out of the options.

Model S 85D
Multicoat Red
19" Wheels
Piano Black
Black Next Gen Seats with Tan Alcantara
Autopilot package
Premium upgrade package
Subzero weather package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Rear facing seats
Panoramic roof
1st gen front console piano black
Official Tesla Weathertech mats
Set of Michelin Xice Xi-3 winter tires (not on rims)
Cars is fully wrapped in Xpel Ultimate
Front and rear blackvue dashcam
Windows are tinted

That's about it, if you have more question feel free to ask

thanks

I charge at daily 90% it is at 383km. Don't remember exactly last time I charge at 100% but doing the math it would be 425km and never charged at 80% but doing the math would be 340km. Extended warranty not bought yet but could be bought to be included in the deal depending the price of the offer or at buyer expense.

Just FYI - I do not want to hijack the thread...

If you plan to do a coonvenience trade, it has to be done in person at the SC.

My sale fell thru... I had a buyer for my 2013 S85 who was from the other end of ad mare usque ad mare... I would have had to fly out to sign the papers, then drive back or ship the car... If not a CT, no worries, but if, it needs to be done in person. In consequence, my car is still for sale and I might miss the CPO I had my eye on...

Good luck with the sale, you have a nice car!

F