TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Canadian Model X delivery thread

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Jgdixon, Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg There are lots of different threads about our Xs but figured I'd start a thread now that deliveries are starting.
    I picked up my P90D with ludicrous this afternoon.

• Like x 6
    • Love x 4
  2. Battman

Battman Member

Congratulations. Nice colour combo. Is that a small model of the X you are holding in the first pic?

3. Neo_fd3s

Neo_fd3s Member

I was wondering when we would start seeing Model X delivers in the GTA. Great to hear they're starting to arrive.
    Congrats!

4. Gymee

Gymee Member

It's a paper weight that is given to Sig holders.

5. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

It's a really cool replica of the key fob as a paper weight. I think just for Sigs.

• Informative x 1
  6. SSD420

SSD420 Member

There are a bunch of Model X at Lawrence. I was there yesterday. My 90D is there! We will be seeing more GTA MX deliveries in the next few days to few weeks! I know I'm excited!

7. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Did you take delivery:)

8. SSD420

SSD420 Member

Not yet. I emailed JM on Tuesday to ask for a copy of the bill of sale for my insurance company (got a cheaper quote! Yay!) and he said I'll be getting it soon along with delivery.

I'm already having trouble sleeping anticipating delivery!