Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model Y inbound!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol,Thanks
I wish ON had the rebate. Would have done PPF and ceramic coating for the car and still have some money left! :(
I got my Model 3 with the rebate and it definitely helped make the car affordable since I was still a full time student and my wife had just started her job. Our finances are a lot more stable now so we don't need it for the Y, but a lot more people could be going electric if they had that help/incentive.

Reactions: warloc
I am in Quebec and order LR AWD, FSD with 20 inches wheel. I really dont think they have much car in one truck. I order a model 3 a week before, took delivery yesterday. For the 3 I had received updated text message (actually 2) one 4 weeks before delivery and 1 1.5 week before. I would think they would do the same with 3. Also the demand for Quebec if it is there it is goine is much more than 1 truck of car. Are some people got email notice? or text message? me got nothing for the Y only the prepare for delivery that everybody got. Would be interesting to know if anybody got text or email notice

I am in Quebec and order LR AWD, FSD with 20 inches wheel. I really dont think they have much car in one truck. I order a model 3 a week before, took delivery yesterday. For the 3 I had received updated text message (actually 2) one 4 weeks before delivery and 1 1.5 week before. I would think they would do the same with 3. Also the demand for Quebec if it is there it is goine is much more than 1 truck of car. Are some people got email notice? or text message? me got nothing for the Y only the prepare for delivery that everybody got. Would be interesting to know if anybody got text or email notice
Maybe it was for employees? Idk.. still exciting though!