Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model Y inbound!

dontblinkdoc

May 3, 2018
London ON
lol,Thanks
I wish ON had the rebate. Would have done PPF and ceramic coating for the car and still have some money left! :(
I got my Model 3 with the rebate and it definitely helped make the car affordable since I was still a full time student and my wife had just started her job. Our finances are a lot more stable now so we don't need it for the Y, but a lot more people could be going electric if they had that help/incentive.

Reactions: warloc

McFlurri

Apr 27, 2016
Kitchener, Ontario
Well.. bad news.. don't have the video because i forgot that the dashcam only keeps an hour recorded before overwritting (eventhough i have a 500GB SSD).

Wish i hit the save clip button when i had the chance.

Reactions: warloc

jd007

Feb 24, 2020
montreal
I am in Quebec and order LR AWD, FSD with 20 inches wheel. I really dont think they have much car in one truck. I order a model 3 a week before, took delivery yesterday. For the 3 I had received updated text message (actually 2) one 4 weeks before delivery and 1 1.5 week before. I would think they would do the same with 3. Also the demand for Quebec if it is there it is goine is much more than 1 truck of car. Are some people got email notice? or text message? me got nothing for the Y only the prepare for delivery that everybody got. Would be interesting to know if anybody got text or email notice

McFlurri

Apr 27, 2016
Kitchener, Ontario
I am in Quebec and order LR AWD, FSD with 20 inches wheel. I really dont think they have much car in one truck. I order a model 3 a week before, took delivery yesterday. For the 3 I had received updated text message (actually 2) one 4 weeks before delivery and 1 1.5 week before. I would think they would do the same with 3. Also the demand for Quebec if it is there it is goine is much more than 1 truck of car. Are some people got email notice? or text message? me got nothing for the Y only the prepare for delivery that everybody got. Would be interesting to know if anybody got text or email notice
Maybe it was for employees? Idk.. still exciting though!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC