Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Performance Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reserved Mar 31 2016
Ordered Jun 27 2018
Edit button disappeared Aug 26 2018
Email received Aug 28 2018
Delivery estimated Last week Sept 2018
I am existing owner of S since Feb 2013 but upgraded To P100D Feb 2017 and X100D simce May 2017 for my wife

Thanks. Hopeful. Am a current owner (had an S now an X). Reserved April 1 2016 and ordered June 30. Edit button has been gone for weeks. Fingers crossed!

I’m a first time poster but long time Tesla Fan.

My wife and I own a Model X.

I reserved my model 3 on March 31,2016.

I ordered my Performance Model 3 with PUP and all boxes ticked on August 8, 2018.

I am now scheduled for delivery on Friday September 9th, 2018 of VIN 108XXX

Seemed like an unbelievably rapid turn around time given I was slated for Oct-Dec.

Also great news was all of a sudden I was told the $5000 clean electric vehicle incentive was being applied to my car!

Christmas in September

Reactions: Muskol
I’m a first time poster but long time Tesla Fan.

My wife and I own a Model X.

I reserved my model 3 on March 31,2016.

I ordered my Performance Model 3 with PUP and all boxes ticked on August 8, 2018.

I am now scheduled for delivery on Friday September 9th, 2018 of VIN 108XXX

Seemed like an unbelievably rapid turn around time given I was slated for Oct-Dec.

Also great news was all of a sudden I was told the $5000 clean electric vehicle incentive was being applied to my car!

Christmas in September

Congrats! Seems like P3D+ are now really making their way up here. Exciting. That being said, it does leave me wondering why I haven’t heard anything. Reserved on April 1st 2016, ordered my P3D+ June 30th with all info provided and boxes checked, paying cash with no trade in and current X owner but no VIN, delivery date or communication. My account has been saying they are drafting the contract for weeks now. Technically, I should be ahead in the line up, unless they are doing West first? Anyone from the East with a confirmed delivery?