Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Performance Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a first time poster but long time Tesla Fan.

My wife and I own a Model X.

I reserved my model 3 on March 31,2016.

I ordered my Performance Model 3 with PUP and all boxes ticked on August 8, 2018.

I am now scheduled for delivery on Friday September 9th, 2018 of VIN 108XXX

Seemed like an unbelievably rapid turn around time given I was slated for Oct-Dec.

Also great news was all of a sudden I was told the $5000 clean electric vehicle incentive was being applied to my car!

Christmas in September

West 4th as well?

Non Owner
Reserved August 2nd 2017
Ordered August 24th 2018
Delivery Appointment September 30th 2018
P3D+ Pearl White Black Interior EAP FSD
Will be paying close attention to apparent roof glass change. Apparently does not turn familiar orange colour when rained upon.

It’s been applied electronically on the bill of sale. I thought the car was too expensive as well and was blown away that I would qualify. The email I received said something had changed and that the incentive would now apply.

I was told the $5000 clean electric vehicle incentive was being applied to my car!

Christmas in September

How was the $5000.00 EV Incentive applied. I thought cars over $77,000 were not eligible for the program.[/QUOTE]

P3D- MSM/White 18" Aero EAP
Model S owner
1st day order configured to LR RWD delivered June 8 in Toronto for my daughter in Ottawa.
New order July 24 ‘18 configured July 27.
Delivery scheduled for September 26 Montreal Ferrier. So two months from order/configuration to delivery.
Email from DA today and appointment appeared on my account.

Reactions: Muskol
Congrats! I am glad you are enjoying it. I can't wait for mine. 10 or 11 days and counting. ;-)

So P3D+ order here in Montreal. Reserved April 1 2016, ordered June 30 2018. IDA reached out by email last week. First said production was wrapping, then confirmed in a subsequent email a September 21 delivery. Monday, he emailed the car was in Montreal and may be able to deliver in week. This morning, confirmed delivery for tomorrow September 13th. Quite excited!

IDA is in Toronto. While they seem busy, it was all very smooth and friendly. Just got a call from a local delivery person in Montreal to make sure I was good with all the payment details, tell me it would be 10-20 minutes only and if I had questions she’d be happy to answer.

Exciting!

So P3D+ order here in Montreal. Reserved April 1 2016, ordered June 30 2018. IDA reached out by email last week. First said production was wrapping, then confirmed in a subsequent email a September 21 delivery. Monday, he emailed the car was in Montreal and may be able to deliver in week. This morning, confirmed delivery for tomorrow September 13th. Quite excited!

IDA is in Toronto. While they seem busy, it was all very smooth and friendly. Just got a call from a local delivery person in Montreal to make sure I was good with all the payment details, tell me it would be 10-20 minutes only and if I had questions she’d be happy to answer.

Exciting!

Exciting!
Congrats !

Exciting!

Got my P3D+!!! Car is gorgeous and was brilliantly prepared. I am picky and could only find a tiny chip on a corner of the front bumper which they touched up right away. Their detailer was excellent and you can't really see anything even from up close. Panel gaps were good, likely slightly better than on my X. The process was also very smooth. The actual part of taking possession of the car and walking through it took maybe 30 minutes and then another 20 for the touch up. Team at Montreal was super friendly and we chatted about EVs and Tesla in general as it took place. Driving is beyond my expectation. I actually prefer it over the S (owned a P85D). Maybe not as punchy as a PXXD, but so much tighter and agile. Finally, I was the first white interior they delivered in Montreal so a bit of special thing. ;-) Photos attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpeg
    IMG_0844.jpeg
    755.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0846.jpeg
    IMG_0846.jpeg
    745.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0847.jpeg
    IMG_0847.jpeg
    530 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0850.jpeg
    IMG_0850.jpeg
    748.4 KB · Views: 57
Got my P3D+!!! Car is gorgeous and was brilliantly prepared. I am picky and could only find a tiny chip on a corner of the front bumper which they touched up right away. Their detailer was excellent and you can't really see anything even from up close. Panel gaps were good, likely slightly better than on my X. The process was also very smooth. The actual part of taking possession of the car and walking through it took maybe 30 minutes and then another 20 for the touch up. Team at Montreal was super friendly and we chatted about EVs and Tesla in general as it took place. Driving is beyond my expectation. I actually prefer it over the S (owned a P85D). Maybe not as punchy as a PXXD, but so much tighter and agile. Finally, I was the first white interior they delivered in Montreal so a bit of special thing. ;-) Photos attached.
Good colour choice ;)

I wanted to go white on white, but was too scared of the kid and dog messing them up. But that combo looks great.

Amazing. Happy to read that everything went smootly and that the model 3 is up to your expectations. My turn in 2 weeks for the blue one !