Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Performance Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my P3D+!!! Car is gorgeous and was brilliantly prepared. I am picky and could only find a tiny chip on a corner of the front bumper which they touched up right away. Their detailer was excellent and you can't really see anything even from up close. Panel gaps were good, likely slightly better than on my X. The process was also very smooth. The actual part of taking possession of the car and walking through it took maybe 30 minutes and then another 20 for the touch up. Team at Montreal was super friendly and we chatted about EVs and Tesla in general as it took place. Driving is beyond my expectation. I actually prefer it over the S (owned a P85D). Maybe not as punchy as a PXXD, but so much tighter and agile. Finally, I was the first white interior they delivered in Montreal so a bit of special thing. ;-) Photos attached.

Amazing! My is now officially scheduled for September 27th at the Toronto International Centre. A few LONG days after they originally estimated. I am happy you got yours before mine since you reserved so much earlier.

The funny thing with the reservation is that I never got a call or email. The appointment just appeared in my Tesla account.

Enjoy the car!

Polaris what exterior/interior color you go for?
Hey Chris.

I went silver with white interior. Getting matte suntek wrap put on tomorrow.

Cheers

Mark

Attachments

• 51743D6D-D711-46A3-BD10-05B7BBD49A0A.jpeg
    51743D6D-D711-46A3-BD10-05B7BBD49A0A.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 94
I got a call today saying my M3P is here and I could pick it up tomorrow.. bad news is I cannot get away until Thursday. My original appointment was Sept 29.. Now Sept 20.

Silver, White, PUP. EAP ..

Does anyone know if the spoiler will be on it or do we have to make an appointment.

We are getting it wrapped in Gloss Fiery Orange and chrome delete .. to black. We are not sure on wheels staying silver at this point.

Looking Forward to having SP100D, X100D and now P3D

officially scheduled for September 27th at the Toronto International Centre. A few LONG days after they originally estimated. I am happy you got yours before mine since you reserved so much earlier

I got a weird call this morning from the Tesla delivery centre stating that could not find my car so my appointment for tomorrow probably wasn't going to happen and that I would be called with a status. Yes...that is close to verbatim...'they could not find the car'. I did not receive a call by late afternoon so I called my delivery assistant. She stated that the car hadn't crossed the border so tomorrow was off. No date was given for when the car would be available. My Order Management page now has no appointment and has been changed to 'by October 18'. I haven't yet got a purchase order with a final amount for the car yet but I suppose that doesn't much matter now.

I am a bit disappointed but trying to stay positive. Right now I have no idea if the car will take a couple of days or a month. I think I have just become a victim of 'delivery hell'. Things seem very disorganized.

I got a weird call this morning from the Tesla delivery centre stating that could not find my car so my appointment for tomorrow probably wasn't going to happen and that I would be called with a status. Yes...that is close to verbatim...'they could not find the car'. I did not receive a call by late afternoon so I called my delivery assistant. She stated that the car hadn't crossed the border so tomorrow was off. No date was given for when the car would be available. My Order Management page now has no appointment and has been changed to 'by October 18'. I haven't yet got a purchase order with a final amount for the car yet but I suppose that doesn't much matter now.

I am a bit disappointed but trying to stay positive. Right now I have no idea if the car will take a couple of days or a month. I think I have just become a victim of 'delivery hell'. Things seem very disorganized.

Hey Sootless that's tough news. I was in the same boat. I was scheduled for delivery May 31st. A half hour before my delivery time I got a call telling me my car wasn't at the International Centre. I ended up being rescheduled for June 4th. Bottom line, hang in there, you'll love the car once you get it!

I am still waiting for my car. Delayed from Sept. 21st. Several times. The latest delivery date is Nov. 13th. It is turning into a good thing. First the invoice dropped by $700 for the white seats and now I expect it will drop at least another 5k with the performance+ price adjustment. I am less sad now. ;-)

Haha, this is the way I'm trying to make light of the situation too.

I
My delivery is now scheduled for Saturday Nov. 3rd. I got a call on Monday saying the car was at the dealer being prepped. It seems real this time. I am VERY excited! Same VIN too.

I picked up the car yesterday. The car is a blast to drive. I drove it about 400 km yesterday. I even did my first supercharge. Autopilot is amazing!

The experience was good. I picked it up at the Lawrence Tesla. There were a few defects. Some minor. Misaligned head light and missing push pins in the rear fender. A couple of paint issues. Some dust they mostly buffed out. Also a big paint run on one of the side view mirrors (hasn't been reported yet). Really nothing that can't be easily addressed.

Reactions: Muskol