Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Plaid / Plaid + pricing

Tes La Ferrari

Jun 1, 2018
Canada
Was looking on the Tesla website, and noticed that the Canadian Plaid pricing is $169.9K

Does anyone know the history of both the Plaid & the now cancelled Plaid+ pricing in Canada ?

ie What was it when it was first launched, and how many price changes have there been, and approximately when ?

UPDATE: I found this link (scroll to the bottom of the page the link) that shows a $158.6K price - but not sure when in the price changes that is from. Still trying to track down the price change history in Canada for Plaid.

Last edited:

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
@Tes La Ferrari The Plaid+ was $189k and the Plaid was $159k. Now the Plaid is $169k. Didn't keep track of the dates.

Interestingly enough the recent price bump in the US on the LR by $5k didn't change the price in Canada - it was and still is $115k

• Informative
Reactions: Tes La Ferrari

Tes La Ferrari

Jun 1, 2018
Canada
Thanks @SilverGS - appreciate it.

Do you recall the Plaid S ever being priced at less than $158.6 (from the tesla link I just updated in my original post) / $159K in Canada since launch ? (perhaps through exchange adjustments; or just straight up price adjustments ?)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC