Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Production Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's still an open end lease. Which means you take the risk on the resale value. They are relying on you to tell them your kms so they can set the residual. These are fairly low residuals. Normal driving is 25k a year and should conservatively reflect about 35% for a residual. The numbers have to make sense say compared to a 72 month finance payment.

Guys, the first P batch was from 1 to 157 (highest number reported in here) were able to finalize 3 weeks ago and had delivery dates of Feb/March
Then P170,178, me (179), 232 got their button yesterday. haven't received the paperwork though and timing was bummped to March April

244, 285, 297 , Sly, it will be soonfor you and I assume you will also be March April or very close behind.

Got to see the car live today again and god I love it. It looks so good in person with the chrome accent everywhere

P179: 60kwh, Blue, Tan, Pano, Air, Tech, Supercharger

PB

Guys, the first P batch was from 1 to 157 (highest number reported in here) were able to finalize 3 weeks ago and had delivery dates of Feb/March
Then P170,178, me (179), 232 got their button yesterday. haven't received the paperwork though and timing was bummped to March April

244, 285, 297 , Sly, it will be soonfor you and I assume you will also be March April or very close behind.

Got to see the car live today again and god I love it. It looks so good in person with the chrome accent everywhere

P179: 60kwh, Blue, Tan, Pano, Air, Tech, Supercharger

PB

Thanks for the encouragement PB!

For me it is starting to cut it quite close, as my current lease expires the first week of May.

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...

I finalized yesterday! Performance 85kWh, Blue exterior, Black interior, Carbon fiber dash, painted aluminum roof, 21" Silver wheels, air suspension, twin chargers, paint armor, tech package, audio (did I miss anything?)

As a roadster owner, I have been assigned "#10 (R10?)", even though I reserved after the store opened in November. My number was initially P498, but magically changed last week :)

Nice to see the sigs getting delivered, and working well in the snow.

Regards,
David

Delivery process went well. Got the car. Off to drive. Guess the world didn't end today after all!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356124476.504148.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356124492.277192.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356124506.694523.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356124520.427428.jpg