Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian SCs supposed to open in Q2-2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wayner

Oct 29, 2014
Toronto
The second quarter is almost over and I am wondering how many SCs had a target completion date of Q2-2021. Toronto Liberty Village and Lachenaie in Quebec are two. I am pretty sure the Liberty Village hasn't been started yet. Anyone know if Lachenaie has any progress? I don't see a thread on that site.

Any more SCs in Canada that were supposed to be done in Q2?

The second quarter is almost over and I am wondering how many SCs had a target completion date of Q2-2021. Toronto Liberty Village and Lachenaie in Quebec are two. I am pretty sure the Liberty Village hasn't been started yet. Anyone know if Lachenaie has any progress? I don't see a thread on that site.

Any more SCs in Canada that were supposed to be done in Q2?
Hi,

Not sure why we couldn't use the Eastern Ontario superchargers thread, but:

Eastern region:
  1. Lacheanie is also known as Terreborne and has seen no changes. It has been noted under construction for 2 years now. (Q2)
  2. Toronto Liberty Village is unknown, it could be in an underground parking garage. (Q2)
  3. Montreal is not found, but @MarcoRP seems to think its being built now, but doesnt know where. (Q2). I thought it would be IGA Saint-Henri or somewhere in Griffintown (but i dont know where that is)
  4. Boisbriand, QC was listed as Q2 2021 and then changed to Q4 2021. But it is now built and just awaiting a transformer and a meter from Hydro Quebec.
  5. Sherbrooke, QC is being built listed as an always Q3 2021 development.
With the recently lifted stay at home order, and permission to start new construction projects (yes, construction was partially stoppedduring this stay at home order), we could see Don Mills, Liberty Village and Brockville to happen around the same time or wait for an update for the Tesla Find Us map.

Western region:
Superchargers everywhere, and progress has been seen well before their planned opening dates of Q3.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric