Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just stopped by the Oakville Tesla location after work tonight (Feb 2). They are actually open. I got there when some of the staff was leaving and they mentioned the Superchargers may not be installed at that location.

I haven't gotten an e-mail about a grand-opening either. Do you have to RSVP?

I took some pics

Looks like they replaced the white X with a grey one.
IMG_3264b.jpg

The white X may be doing towing duty.
IMG_3259b.jpg

The view of the back service area.
IMG_3267b.jpg

From Tesla's web page, it looks like the Mississauga location will close. It always seemed like a temporary location anyways.

Reactions: Blazing Whisper
I just stopped by the Oakville Tesla location after work tonight (Feb 2). They are actually open. I got there when some of the staff was leaving and they mentioned the Superchargers may not be installed at that location.

I haven't gotten an e-mail about a grand-opening either. Do you have to RSVP?

I took some pics

Looks like they replaced the white X with a grey one.
View attachment 213104

The white X may be doing towing duty.
View attachment 213105

The view of the back service area.
View attachment 213106

From Tesla's web page, it looks like the Mississauga location will close. It always seemed like a temporary location anyways.
Yes they sent an email to a limited number of owners who live nearby. You also have to check the box in your MyTesla account to allow them to email you. I have been told Mississauga will stay open.

Yay! I'm stuck home at work this weekend, but I may swing by and take a look around. The fact that Tesla's are now eligible for the full 14K Ontario rebate has me doing some fresh napkin math, but I'm just deluding myself. If I had some hard sense of when the Model Y was going to be released, I might buckle and put down a preorder for a M3. But at this point I couldn't see myself getting the car until late-late 2018 or early 2019 with all the reservations. And I'm very much hoping Model Y production will start later that year.

Reactions: Blazing Whisper