TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Duckjybe, Jan 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. RiverBrick

RiverBrick Active Member

Construction confirmed underway for a Tesla Center in Quebec City at 2186 rue Cyrille-Duquet.

It could be ready for September. (Speculation taking into account the 2-week construction workers' vacation in late July).

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  2. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Screenshot of my invite..FYI:)
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  3. doubeld

doubeld Member

It doesn't look that fancy, but it at least has a nice white Model X in the showroom! This is going to be pretty sweet - way more than just a Service Center. During construction I saw what looked to be a boardroom/meeting room upstairs with at least 12-16 seats.

4. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

It's still a service center though, right? Not another store/showroom?

Sadly, I won't be able to attend the opening, as I've got several appointments the next day that I can't reschedule. :(

Can someone refresh me on how you book a service appointment at this location? (I assume there will be a waiting list)

5. Dax279

Dax279 Member

I think you will need to call the Vancouver SC to book.

6. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Do you have an appointment at Calgary SC?

7. Dax279

Dax279 Member

No, they wrote me and said I would be on a list for call back to book, but looks like I am just going to have to wait and boom something locally.

8. doubeld

doubeld Member

It's official now! Calgary Sales & Service new location is open. It's big and it's beautiful.

9. Lon12

Lon12 Member

Great news! I guess it might be ok to post some pictures then:
    IMG_1676.JPG IMG_1697.JPG Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 2.44.10 PM.png

• Like x 2
  10. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Amazing. That provides some faint hope that someday there might be one in Ottawa.

• Like x 3
  11. Dax279

Dax279 Member

Are we sure they are open? It would be great if they are as I need something looked at ASAP on mine unfortunatley.

12. doubeld

doubeld Member

• 6702 Fairmount Drive SE
      • Sales & Service (403) 910-0521
      • Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752
      • Sales Hours
        Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
        Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm

Service Hours
        Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
        Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm
        Sunday closed

13. sauce

sauce :P

RiverBrick, does this SvC include supercharger stalls? I've sent an email to Blueshift about this so he can update supercharge.info if it is indeed the case.

14. RiverBrick

RiverBrick Active Member

No sign of Superchargers at the current time. The two Service Centers that opened this year in Ontario and Calgary don't have Superchargers afaik, so I don't think this location will.

15. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

Often they have a Supercharger inside the service centre for internal use (charging cars for delivery and for testing Supercharging issues a car may have). Calgary has one.

Here are some photos from the grand opening on Thursday - I'm very excited about the investment Tesla made in Alberta!

IMG_0760.JPG IMG_0761.JPG IMG_0762.JPG IMG_0763.JPG IMG_0765.JPG IMG_0766.JPG IMG_0769.JPG IMG_0770.JPG

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  16. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Tesla has released a quick little virtual tour video of the service center on their Facebook page, but I can't figure out how to share it here

• Like x 1
  17. Xelloss99

Xelloss99 Member

The Telsa crew from the Calgary location had a pop-up in Edmonton Southgate Centre this past weekend (July 28-30). They said one of the reasons for this was to determine where to put an Edmonton gallery so who knows we may get one eventually up here.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  18. Scott_L

Scott_L Member

I popped into the Calgary Service Center because I haven't been inside since it's opening. I'm a prospective Model X owner and I chatted with a few reps. Really nice service center. I asked about tire storage, which I previously asked about in this thread. My understanding is that most other Tesla Service Centers allow owners to pay a yearly fee for tire storage (likely offsite). The reps at the Calgary Service Center say they have no plans to offer this service. This is a bummer because most people don't have a ton of garage or shed space to store large MX tires and it's a hassle bringing them to and from the SC (especially when you have car seats already in the car). Almost all other dealerships with service centers from low end to high end (Ford, Honda, Audi, etc.) all offer this service.

I hope the Calgary SC comes around on this but the way they were talking was it's not a priority at all right now. That's too bad because it's a very convenient service for owners.

19. mrElbe

mrElbe Active Member

There other options. Most tire places offer tire storage.

• Like x 1
  20. doubeld

doubeld Member

It's also disappointing considering all the lot space they have out back.

• Disagree x 1