Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
49006422967_358bfe7252_k.jpg

TESLA sign up at the Dow Honda site. Does anyone know if this will be an independent Tesla SC or if it will be managed by Dow Honda and their staff/mechanics trained specifically.
This has nothing to do with Dow Honda. They moved their operations to a new location some time ago. Tesla just took over the space from whoever owns the land. It's 100% run by Tesla.

My understanding (from Patrick-Service Mgr) is the lower floor is leased for 2 years.... the land its on is earmarked for a large Condo tower in a couple of years, plans could change over that time..
I second that comment. The old DOW Honda is actually 2 buildings, the show room and the maintenance bays. Tesla leased just the maintenance bays for 2 years. The property is owned by Richcraft and is destined to become condos just like the Claridge ICON on Preston, across the street.

Toronto-Lawrence response time.

I left my contact information with the sales rep. (typed in on their iPad) asking them to search their inventory for an MX SR. She said give me 24hrs .... one week has past and still no feedback.

Am I expecting too much from Tesla? If it is any other dealership, it will not let me go unless I give them my 100K.

Had the notorious model S/X acceleration shudder repaired at Kitchener SC today. The team is really ramped up now, much more organized than when they just opened. Dropped me off at work and all, really professional. Had the parts in stock and only took a few hours. Tech told me they're going to be turning it into a proper store and doing deliveries some time next year. I was a bit worried of getting a drivetrain repair at a newish SC but they did an excellent job.

Toronto-Lawrence response time.

I left my contact information with the sales rep. (typed in on their iPad) asking them to search their inventory for an MX SR. She said give me 24hrs .... one week has past and still no feedback.

Am I expecting too much from Tesla? If it is any other dealership, it will not let me go unless I give them my 100K.

I just picked up my model 3 from Lawrence location after placing a order a month ago. My experience with this location is that they are so busy here that they need more staffs. Because lack of staffing, I find customer service is poor. Out of 10 phone calls I made, only got pick up twice. It is end of year and they are trying to sell as many model 3 as possible.

Tesla is advertising for an Ottawa store manager.

I guess this means there's an Ottawa store coming...

Store Leader - Ottawa-Ontario Canada | Tesla

I live two blocks from the Ottawa SC. The building beside it looked so much like it would be a sales office, but alas some software company has moved in there. Here's hoping an Ottawa sales location happens!

I really wanted them to install some superchargers there, it would've been SO convenient, but alas looks like it won't be happening....