Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the Robson street store in Vancouver is closed at present? At least when I drove by there I didn't see any car in the showroom... Anyone know if this is the case?

We pick up our model 3 on Tuesday at 14:00 at Robson. However our SA says that some of the staff is furlowed. I don’t know the details though. They are almost out of inventory though. Maybe 16 cars???? Staff has been really good. Great experience so far.

The Ottawa Showroom receiving cars today.....
IMG_0252 2.jpeg

I live a few blocks away, is this considered a showroom now? When I talked to them a while back there didn't seem to be plans for one, but the car stockpile in the lot says otherwise (there were upwards of 40 model 3's in there at one point).

I live a few blocks away, is this considered a showroom now? When I talked to them a while back there didn't seem to be plans for one, but the car stockpile in the lot says otherwise (there were upwards of 40 model 3's in there at one point).
Nothing is clear.. only conjecture. There was a job posting on their web site last year for a sales manager for Ottawa. But this location was never confirmed as a sales centre. And seeing that the building is slated for demolition for construction of a condo complex I'd think they'd want something more long term. On top of that I've never seen a Tesla showroom with more than 3 vehicles in it. It seems to be being used more of a delivery centre.