Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saskatoon Update: was supposed to be open this month but they had a business licensing issue with the city. If I want my car this quarter I have to go to Calgary to get it, they will reimburse my flight or a rental car to go pick it up.

They do expect Saskatoon to be open in January though.
Saskatoon Update: was supposed to be open this month but they had a business licensing issue with the city. If I want my car this quarter I have to go to Calgary to get it, they will reimburse my flight or a rental car to go pick it up.

They do expect Saskatoon to be open in January though.
Lol Tesla and delays, I spoke too soon when I said 8 years.

First deliveries at the new Surrey, BC delivery center!

Surrey/Langley BC.
19486, 60 Ave, Surrey BC, V3S 3S7

Ever wonder how some of the cars get charged? Do you see the 150kW charging cabinet? ;)
65469DB4-CFF1-44BA-AD5F-4E4A6136F1D2.jpeg

Attachments

• D64D088B-CA8A-4420-9197-3162B374299E.jpeg
    D64D088B-CA8A-4420-9197-3162B374299E.jpeg
    920.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 89BA4DDA-0348-4AED-AD15-BDCC7FE66F2C.jpeg
    89BA4DDA-0348-4AED-AD15-BDCC7FE66F2C.jpeg
    842.4 KB · Views: 72
Small update for Ottawa - took a drive by the new location (530 Motor Works Ave) yesterday and saw that the previous dealership is completely gone (Myers Nissan). All signs are gone. With the invitations to bid going out to contractors, it would seem reasonable to expect that it will be open by spring or summer.

The building and lot are fairly new and have nice features and plenty of space for a Tesla service centre - but it is out there location wise, especially if you have to leave your vehicle for the day.
As for a sales and delivery centre, it looks to be a perfect fit, in my opinion.

Let’s hope they have a lot of loaner vehicles, given it’s in the middle of nowhere and nowhere to go on foot (unlike current location). WIthout a second driver & car for dropoff and pickeup of car in for service, it'll be an expense UBER/taxi for someone to pay.

Any word on the Halifax store/service centre? Hiring appears to be all done and the last I heard they were scouting for locations in the Burnside area but I haven't heard anything in a few months.
They still haven't got a location that works for them yet. The sales rep has a temporary office (waiting on his ok to say where it is, and give out his contact info).