Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took the Model 3 and Model Y for a test drive in Halifax on Wednesday. Amazing vehicles and the sales advisor they hired is top notch so that part is all good. Was disappointed I may need to ship my vehicle from Ontario or Quebec on my dime. He was hopeful they will have something figured out shortly though. 100% purchasing the Model Y AWD Long Range but would rather put that shipping costs towards something like a clear bra install or snow tires :( Fingers crossed on an announcement soon!

Thanks for that info. I'm going back Wednesday for an extended test drive so hoping he has an update. We just sold our ICE SUV so I'm thinking I'll just pull the trigger on the order and keep my fingers crossed it's figured out before I take delivery.
If shipping becomes an issue, reach out to EVAAC, either through the site (www.evaac.ca), or via FB if you prefer. We can help get the details sorted out.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
My delivery tomorrow at the new Surrey location was just canceled and I was told they are not doing any deliveries at surrey right now. So they held deliveries up for a week during the grant issue last month and now they told me they don’t know why they are not getting delivered and said it’s a coming from management.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
My delivery tomorrow at the new Surrey location was just canceled and I was told they are not doing any deliveries at surrey right now. So they held deliveries up for a week during the grant issue last month and now they told me they don’t know why they are not getting delivered and said it’s a coming from management.
Just wanted to update you all, my SA went above and beyond and they are getting my my Y tomorrow

540 Motorworks Pvt, Ottawa, ON

Attachments

• 1018911C-E6B1-4175-911B-31B2306B4364.png
    1018911C-E6B1-4175-911B-31B2306B4364.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
Great News. I'm happy they are keeping the Dow's Lake location open, it's practical for people who work downtown and centrally accessible too.
Me too since I live 3 blocks away. I just ordered a MY and am waiting on delivery. Weird thing is that my SA chose the new Barrhaven store as my delivery location. Not a huge deal (a longer first drive home :)) but I'm wondering if they're not doing deliveries at the Dow's Lake location anymore.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
The Tesla map shows store hours and service hours for Carling but only store hours for Barrhaven, and the Motor Works Private address doesn't show up if you try to create a service appointment in the app. Maybe they aren't doing service in Barrhaven yet, just sales and deliveries? I wouldn't be surprised if they move all deliveries to Barrhaven - Carling is just too crowded for all the cars flowing through.

The Tesla map shows store hours and service hours for Carling but only store hours for Barrhaven, and the Motor Works Private address doesn't show up if you try to create a service appointment in the app. Maybe they aren't doing service in Barrhaven yet, just sales and deliveries? I wouldn't be surprised if they move all deliveries to Barrhaven - Carling is just too crowded for all the cars flowing through.
Not sure if they're doing service yet, but when it does there will also be drive-thru service available with no appointment necessary.